Low Caliber Club
Low Caliber Club
    Low Caliber Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives    A Simple Request.... (lol)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Simple Request.... (lol)
 Login/Join

<MrFister>
posted
From: MrFister (Original Message) Sent: 11/15/2002 1:50 AM
Hi There.... would everyone please move to my time zone and play at the excact same time as me? Please? lol.... I miss you's guys, how come there's like 10 people playin rune when i play and tons when i have to go to work? I musta pissed Odin off or sumthin hehe!

--------------------------------------
( Hi There.... would everyone please move to my time zone and play at the excact same time as me? Please? lol.... I miss you's guys, how come there's like 10 people playin rune when i play and tons when i have to go to work? I musta pissed Odin off or sumthin hehe!)

Mr Fister, The All father love's you, that's why he placed you in that Time Zone , to keep you alive because your Sword never will !!!

Azar

--------------------------------------
What is your timezone?

-------------------------------------
Lol Azar too true too true. Hey wait a minute.....My sword Will too protect me hehe
And Kracka I live in Canada on the West Coast.... We're in PT (pot time)/!

---------------------------------------
Dude your just a 2hour time difference what tiem do you get on ? i play at 4:00-11:00p.m. or 4:00-11:00P.M.
That would be for you 2:00P.M.-9:00P.M.

If it is pacific timezone.

West cost of canada (British Columbia?) just north of California home of fags and immigrants from Brazil and Columbia. (You know the ones with the nice suits and the the white happy powder in off brand ziploc bags?) So yeah PT=Pacific time zone.

This post was brought to you by Urlor and his near complete state of boredom. (If it were complete ther would have been sources for the fags and immigrants. (oh and the bags but im not that bored........yet))

------------------------------------------
(Lol Azar too true too true. Hey wait a minute.....My sword Will too protect me hehe)>>

Yes, Mr Fister,>>

I had a word with Thor ( A good budy from way back when!) to give you a helping HAND>>

It looks like it worked !!!!!>>

But at what cost ? The gods will need paying ? I think they will move you to GREEN LAND or NORWAY. Prays to The All Father for his Great Wisdom ! >>

Azar

Dam the Tags >>

Tag team or no tag team

hehe

Azar

---------------------------------------
West cost of canada (British Columbia?) just north of California home of fags and immigrants from Brazil and Columbia. (You know the ones with the nice suits and the the white happy powder in off brand ziploc bags?) So yeah PT=Pacific time zone.

Dudes; what are you talking about? When I was living in South Central all my hispanic connexions had ZipLock in the house; straight up.

Blue + Yellow = Green.

UdÜ

Reply With QuoteReport This Post