Low Caliber Club
Low Caliber Club
    Low Caliber Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Archives    Sometimes you just have one of those really good days.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sometimes you just have one of those really good days.
 Login/Join

<NuTT98>
posted
4 games. 25-0, 25-1, 25-1, 16-0 and than got bored and left Each game had at least half-new people cuz everyone kept getting pissed and leaving, it was great. They couldnt last 20 seconds in the arena, average was about 5 seconds per person lol. I remember one game I didn't even have to heal for the entire round. A bunch of skeletons ganged up on me but after seeing both of his pals die, the third one just suicided, oh and another nice thing, no escapers... everyone that attempted to leave got whacked on the ledge. That was perfection I like I like. There was a lamer in there like always, but after a few minutes of pain he decided to stay up top in the spawn arena and throw curses at me.

BTW those 2 deaths... 1 I was typing when I got whacked in the back with a bone by a wizard, the other while I was eating a mushroom, but I cant complain, it was in the FFA arena.

-------------------------------
lol im way ahead of you, had it on hotkey since I found out about it

dude, make sure you run demos with the ?timebased function.

yup; still looks a little fast, though.

?3rdperson is cool -- but you only hear environmental sound.

yeah and it only renders stuff nearby.

No wonder I've been having terrible ping lately this tread only had 21 messages!

I don't see why he was gloating so much, it wasn't nearly as difficult back then to get a perfect score... if you got one against a full server with breakable weapons (pre-rune powerup mod), then you can gloat. The closest I could come was this: 25-1.
The axe I threw at that attempted escapee was actually my last weapon on me. Did anyone get a perfect score against a full arena back when it was just breakable weapons and no powerups?
- Misanthrope

--------------------------------
Helluva game, baby. Damn. Darth (from Darth Sandmich's?). I haven't seen such performance since pre-breakweaps.

Btw, Mis; post a mugshot at some next convenience. I'll use the above for the time being.

Best,
UdÜ

---------------------------------
Im interested in this play back thing... I could use for my upcoming SHADY Bastard Rap flash video.

--------------------------------
Hey Unter,

See image below posted at your request. I didn't have much time to spend on it, so I'll probably make a replacement in the future. Sorry if the aspect ratio is off, or if the size is too large... hope it works as a placeholder at least.

-Misanthrope

------------------------------
A rare moment caught on film.

UdÜ

how's this? (see the attachment bellow) there were good people in there i swear! lol. no runes either

...That's not the old server. But nice none-the-less. =)

-Misanthrope

And just for the hell of it...
(see attachment no.2)
No rune usage the entire round... I actually had a few rounds like this, everyone on the server was under the impression I was cheating... oh well. I finally talked some sense into Kry0xx0r, so if anyone sees him online, help to train him, he was getting pretty decent after an hour or so.

-Misanthrope

since the is the bragging post, how's this? Never used a weapon other than the shortsword on an ROV server. Thanks to Krackhead for giving me the mad skills to take out the big weapons with the shortsword.

No problem man that is what i am here for,I am here to serve.
O yes maybe you can teach me a thign or two?
Kracka

030111nw.bmp (900 Kb, 25 downloads)

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Treasurer
Picture of Unter den Uebrigen
posted Hide Post
Attachment

030111nw1.bmp (479 Kb, 25 downloads)

Posts: 1457 | Location: Altadena | Registered: Tue January 07 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post