Low Caliber Club
Low Caliber Club
    Low Caliber Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Gaming General    Low Caliber Arena!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 

Moderators: Manowar, Midknight
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Low Caliber Arena!
 Login/Join

Treasurer
Picture of Unter den Uebrigen
posted
It's been awhile, boys; and I figured: "fuck it, we'll do it live!" Low Caliber Arena is up at:

rune://win.lowcaliber.com

If you misplaced your HOV, grab it here; don't forget to patch to 1.08.

Here's a refresher on the commands:

• pLogin (username and pass)
  • Kick
  • KickBan
  • Mute
  • NoSafe
  • VoteKick

Hurry up: it's lonely playing with the gong!

Posts: 1457 | Location: Altadena | Registered: Tue January 07 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peregrine
Picture of Mef
posted Hide Post
20 ping, i swear i live next door to you. can i get a autograph along with memorabilia from you. see other thread. Cake

Posts: 12 | Registered: Sat March 10 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sunshine
Picture of Pencil
posted Hide Post
oh fuck how do i hit people

Posts: 1308 | Location: NJ | Registered: Tue November 04 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lamur
Picture of SHADY
posted Hide Post
Is this an Honor server?

Posts: 1042 | Location: Belmont CA | Registered: Tue January 28 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lamur
Picture of SHADY
posted Hide Post
On the 11th hour the prodical father mustered the strenght and breathed life into fruit of his one loin.

Posts: 1042 | Location: Belmont CA | Registered: Tue January 28 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Treasurer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SHADY:
On the 11th hour the prodical father mustered the strenght and breathed life into fruit of his one loin.
Heh; must have lost the other one pumping out this daughter. Maybe we can muster the strength for a penultimate hurrah; you guys around weekends?

Posts: 1457 | Location: Altadena | Registered: Tue January 07 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted Hide Post
I'm grabbing my download now; before I head to work. I dug out my old headset last night, and plan on heading on the server by the weekend at latest. Thumbs Up

Posts: 2948 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: Fri January 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted Hide Post
Hilarious; that download only took 15 minutes.

Posts: 2948 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: Fri January 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of POKRISHKA
posted Hide Post
Oh god!! OH GOD!! OH GUYS!!! SERIOUSLY!! OH GOD!!! It's been so fucking long I nearly lost all hope. Time to pack my sword and get back to Roon again. So when do we get together?

Posts: 841 | Location: Nizhny Novgorod, Russia | Registered: Mon May 31 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lamur
Picture of SHADY
posted Hide Post
and then pokrishka came all over the topic.

posted Hide Post
Just played for over an hour with Unter, Rune is still just as fun now as it was so many years ago. I'll see if i can get Socks and Tet to play again.

I think it's time for Shady to lose his spot on the score board.

Posts: 131 | Location: BC, Canada | Registered: Tue July 22 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Treasurer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cheese:
Just played for over an hour with Unter, Rune is still just as fun now as it was so many years ago. I'll see if i can get Socks and Tet to play again.

I think it's time for Shady to lose his spot on the score board.
Yeah, I'll have to fix the stats. Damn, it was fun: we had about five cats on there; did some boxing, melee. Saw the hulk, the mace.

Lamur
Picture of SHADY
posted Hide Post
i'm down to lose some standing when i get home today Smile

Lamur
Picture of SHADY
posted Hide Post
Hey i can't open .iso files - any suggestions?

Treasurer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SHADY:
Hey i can't open .iso files - any suggestions?
Are you using Windows? Try this; or just burn it to disk.

Treasurer
posted Hide Post
Looks like stats are up and working (I now have a lastlogin in 2008); but the server is flaky as hell: pinging out and shit. Hopefully it will stabilize; or maybe it's a problem with Rune and Windows 2003

Sunshine
Picture of Pencil
posted Hide Post
i'll amn play sunday?sunday sunday sunday

Posts: 1308 | Location: NJ | Registered: Tue November 04 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Emeritus
Picture of kyr0xx0r
AIM: Online Status For imsofakingl33t
posted Hide Post
Smile

Posts: 838 | Location: So, Cal | Registered: Thu June 26 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tetchro
posted Hide Post
Oooooooh... Rune.

Hopefully Cheese'll keep me updated and if I'm not at work or something I'll hop in and chop off some limbs. That is, if I remember how to play!

Posts: 354 | Location: British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Wed July 23 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Treasurer
posted Hide Post
Think I fixed the problem with the arena: there were multiple instances running at the same time; looks like auto-rejoin works, lag is fixed, and stats work.