Find
Notify
Tools

Updates
 Login/Join

Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted
Hey I updated runehordes and set faison to inactive so that our clan wouldn't slip into the inactive section even though it is

Posts: 2090 | Location: Colorado,USA | Registered: Wed March 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted Hide Post
lol, thanks brudda!

Posts: 2948 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: Fri January 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
NO PROBLEM negro!

Posts: 2090 | Location: Colorado,USA | Registered: Wed March 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sunshine
Picture of Pencil
posted Hide Post
Wow cool, I had no idea we had one of those things. That be a really well made membur list. And yay I'm a trustee. Trusteee.

http://runehordes.info/horde.php?id=3

Now how do I go about modifying this horde page thing whatever? The bandwidth is too low on the site for me to tinker around with; not that there's anything I want to edit now anyway but I could always stop in and change something a wee bit so we look superactive, hehe.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Pencil,

Posts: 1308 | Location: NJ | Registered: Tue November 04 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty sure the password is you know what. Think LCC DA!

Phil and I set it up and have been maintaining it. (Not so much lately though, lol)

Posts: 2948 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: Fri January 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
at the bottom there where it says login to gain administrative privilages or somtthing, just type in the password. You know it already

Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Manowar:
I'm pretty sure the password is you know what. Think LCC DA!

Phil and I set it up and have been maintaining it. (Not so much lately though, lol)

lol mano.! you are too fast for me.

Hey yous guys, tell me when you are not busy so we can play some games

Sunshine
Picture of Pencil
posted Hide Post
Oh I didn't wait long enough for all that stuff at the bottom to load! I thought it was just Opera but no, it works fine in Opera too. Silly me. And of course I know that password, lold; we wouldn't have it any other way.

I am like so totally not busy all day. I have no school and no work today. I'm going to the harbor with Leigh and ... well, to Leigh's... at around 8:30 EST but I can play before that. Get on MSN, cuteface.

Posts: 1308 | Location: NJ | Registered: Tue November 04 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
ahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......
Yeah, I have to do some work this morining, but when I get done with that (early afternoon I think) I'll get on and we'll see whats up

Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
posted Hide Post
I have an over-the-phone job interview in 15 minutes.

AND! My speakers are in some box somewhere and my good mouse is in the same box. I need to go hunting for that crap since I have no idea where it all went. I'll try to do that within the next few days but in the meantime there will be little to no gaming from yours truly.

Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
Good luck with interview!

BTW I might not actually get much time to play next couple of days either.
All the relatives are in town for my sisters graduation. So I am going on a family golf game now. (maybe later tonight pencil? )
and have to go to my sisters graduation tomorrow.

BTW anyone notice our CS source server has been down for a long time?

Secretary
Picture of Midknight
posted Hide Post
Mentally I don't have the capacity to play any games. Physically I am drained also. blargh! I did the whole graudation of the sister last weekend and got totally tanked. Needless to say I had fun but forgot most of it.

Posts: 1280 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: Sat January 18 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post