Find
Notify
Tools

Flame -ON
 Login/Join

Lamur
Picture of SHADY
posted

Posts: 1041 | Location: Belmont CA | Registered: Tue January 28 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted Hide Post
I continue to stand by it's awesomeness. It is the best $600 that I have ever spent.

Posts: 2948 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: Fri January 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of POKRISHKA
posted Hide Post
heh, if only I had 600$, I'd buy myself many things I wanted for so long Frown

Posts: 841 | Location: Nizhny Novgorod, Russia | Registered: Mon May 31 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sunshine
Picture of Pencil
posted Hide Post
lol your friend got a kirby. i saw that awhile ago, looked it up, and shit do they have a history.

Posts: 1308 | Location: NJ | Registered: Tue November 04 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lamur
Picture of SHADY
posted Hide Post
http://lowcaliber.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/861101709/m/48...576038694#1576038694

ps. am i responsible for this 600 dollar expendeture?

"The more I drink,
The better you look."

-- a drunk.

Posts: 1041 | Location: Belmont CA | Registered: Tue January 28 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sunshine
Picture of Pencil
posted Hide Post
what

Posts: 1308 | Location: NJ | Registered: Tue November 04 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lamur
Picture of SHADY
posted Hide Post
after you graphically illustrated my inferiority to you, Penny. i hesitate attempting to flame you.

"The more I drink,
The better you look."

-- a drunk.

Sunshine
Picture of Pencil
posted Hide Post
flame -off :(

Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
That does look like a nice vacuum

Posts: 2090 | Location: Colorado,USA | Registered: Wed March 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr_Fister
posted Hide Post
usually for $600 things that suck have nicer hair......

Posts: 691 | Location: The Ocean! | Registered: Wed January 22 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sunshine
Picture of Pencil
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr_Fister:
usually for $600 things that suck have nicer hair......
win! :)

Lamur
Picture of SHADY
posted Hide Post
yea mano your vacume SUCKS!!

har har har.

"The more I drink,
The better you look."

-- a drunk.

Picture of POKRISHKA
posted Hide Post
Vacuum suppose to suck - this is how it works.

Posts: 841 | Location: Nizhny Novgorod, Russia | Registered: Mon May 31 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lamur
Picture of SHADY
posted Hide Post
so by extention, POKRISHKA, if something that is supposed to suck, doesn't suck then it doesn't work. And if something does not perform the function for which it was purchased or in this case hired for then the purchaser of good or in this case service has the right to forego all economic liabilities to the service provider.

your mother is a whore.

"The more I drink,
The better you look."

-- a drunk.

Sunshine
Picture of Pencil
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SHADY:
your mother is a whore.

QFT

Lamur
Picture of SHADY
posted Hide Post
Fluctuations of vacuum fields are irregular, but their averaged effects can be calculated using quantum field theory (QFT).

Ironic.

"The more I drink,
The better you look."

-- a drunk.

Picture of Mr_Fister
posted Hide Post
ah yes Shady...but can quantum thingy-mebobbers get me a date??? if so please forward info to mesohorny@yourmommas.org(y).
hehe

Yarrrrr! It turns out I have no excuse! Even without \/\/33|) I am still a weirdo....Frown

Posts: 691 | Location: The Ocean! | Registered: Wed January 22 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sunshine
Picture of Pencil
posted Hide Post
errbudy love you,
yer so fly.

Picture of POKRISHKA
posted Hide Post
What am I doing here?! Holy Shit

Lamur
Picture of SHADY
posted Hide Post
yer so fly you blow my mind,

yer ugly.

"The more I drink,
The better you look."

-- a drunk.