Low Caliber Club
Low Caliber Club
    Low Caliber Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Red Carpet    Vote Pokrishka Out of the club!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vote Pokrishka Out of the club!
 Login/Join

Lamur
Picture of SHADY
posted
It recentely came to MY attention that this fuckin ruski, that flaming HOMOSEXUAL car tire you all CAN'T understand, has been saying things like "shady wants to MOUNT Phil's mom" and "shady is a horse" and "shady this and shady that".

Now FRIENDS, I CAN'T stand by this shananagance and not do anything. I have decided to move against the hairy russian C2H5OH guzling monkey and vote the bastard out and make him sit on a big, no HUGE, HIPPO DICK!

Question:
MY HOMOSEXUAL FRIENDS CAN'T MOUNT HUGE HIPPO DICK.

Choices:
Phil was here
Pencil has no pencil
Mano is Teh AFK
Pokrishka has an asian friend.
Teh ROXOR will be MISSED.

"The more I drink,
The better you look."

-- a drunk.

Posts: 1041 | Location: Belmont CA | Registered: Tue January 28 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of POKRISHKA
posted Hide Post
yay fuck me Thumbs Up

Posts: 841 | Location: Nizhny Novgorod, Russia | Registered: Mon May 31 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
Dang! who gave him member access!?

Posts: 2090 | Location: Colorado,USA | Registered: Wed March 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted Hide Post
I probably did a long time ago. Smile

Posts: 2948 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: Fri January 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Manowar:

Probly. Must have been a long time ago though!
So are you "back" in any sense yet mano?

Posts: 2090 | Location: Colorado,USA | Registered: Wed March 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sunshine
Picture of Pencil
posted Hide Post
COOoooookie crisp

Posts: 1308 | Location: NJ | Registered: Tue November 04 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Socketboy:
quote:

I am back in that I have my house all in order with an internet connection and all that. I am not back in that I don't see me having time to consistently game. I work 50 hours a week and my commute is about 45-60 minutes each way.

Posts: 2948 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: Fri January 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

I am back in that I have my house all in order with an internet connection and all that. I am not back in that I don't see me having time to consistently game. I work 50 hours a week and my commute is about 45-60 minutes each way.

Yeah school starts back for me this next week, and I can tell you between that and work I could easilly spend 80 hours a week not including travel time (1 hour each way to school, 30 min each way to work) on that stuff. So I won't have too much time for gaming either.
Don't be a stranger though!
Maybe some weekends we could setup a game or two with some of the old LCC crew

Lamur
Picture of SHADY
posted Hide Post
congrads on becoming a corporate sheep puppet manoz.

"The more I drink,
The better you look."

-- a drunk.

Posts: 1041 | Location: Belmont CA | Registered: Tue January 28 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SHADY:
congrads on becoming a corporate sheep puppet manoz.

Thanks.

They compensate well. Big Grin

Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yeah school starts back for me this next week, and I can tell you between that and work I could easilly spend 80 hours a week not including travel time (1 hour each way to school, 30 min each way to work) on that stuff. So I won't have too much time for gaming either.
Don't be a stranger though!
Maybe some weekends we could setup a game or two with some of the old LCC crew

Word on that. I actually had an itch to play RUNE sometime last week but I realized without an LCA, (or anything lowcal for the matter) i'm not really interested. Maybe some of us could get together and someone could run a ded? Anyone know of a free vent server or somwhere we could leach some voice chat?

Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
posted Hide Post
btw,

I've basically been using AIM and google chat when I sign on. I don't really like using forty messengers at once (I know, I know.. trillian, blah blah). My AIM name is wmustrye.

Secretary
Picture of Midknight
posted Hide Post
Skype it up!

I to have an itch to play some Rune!

Work is easily 50 hours for myself. Took travel time down by moving. Now only 5 minutes to work both ways.

Been busy with ladies lately. Two at the moment taking equal amounts of time from me.

Lets set a date in the near future for a night of banter and game.

Posts: 1280 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: Sat January 18 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lamur
Picture of SHADY
posted Hide Post
you are such an inspiration to me Middie!

i bet your mom and your auntie are proud of you.

"The more I drink,
The better you look."

-- a drunk.

Lamur
Picture of SHADY
posted Hide Post
speaking of skype, what is yours?

mine is sergeostrov

"The more I drink,
The better you look."

-- a drunk.

Emeritus
Picture of Dante
posted Hide Post
Hilarious.
Where's that hungry hippo game when you need it?

Posts: 1258 | Location: "Auslander" | Registered: Wed May 21 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of POKRISHKA
posted Hide Post
Hey Mano and Middy, you guys can try the poor parody of LCA I got up. Server is named
-=:Rune-Federation/KPI server (LCA):=-

Posts: 841 | Location: Nizhny Novgorod, Russia | Registered: Mon May 31 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lamur
Picture of SHADY
posted Hide Post
i don't know mano, i've noticed that low cal has the advantage on ALL servers with shields. i tend to play in ar-champions and its a great map for lowcal style fighting.

"The more I drink,
The better you look."

-- a drunk.

Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
True. I have been playing with some DMI guys recently and they really love the lowcal too. They will readilly go all low cal with you.
I know what you mean though, there is nothing like good old LCA.

Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
WTF is dante doing here BTW? Smile