Low Caliber Club
Low Caliber Club
    Low Caliber Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Red Carpet    I would like to welcome...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I would like to welcome...
 Login/Join

Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted
MR FISTER back to the club.

We missed ya, buddy!!! Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Posts: 2948 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: Fri January 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sunshine
Picture of Pencil
posted Hide Post
I don't see him Smile. Where is he?

....nope, not a trace for me.

Posts: 1308 | Location: NJ | Registered: Tue November 04 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Secretary
Picture of Midknight
posted Hide Post
Da Fist is alive!

Welcome back Fisty!

Posts: 1280 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: Sat January 18 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Emeritus
Picture of kyr0xx0r
AIM: Online Status For imsofakingl33t
posted Hide Post
omg blusshhh

Posts: 838 | Location: So, Cal | Registered: Thu June 26 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Emeritus
Picture of Dante
posted Hide Post
Fantastic!

Posts: 1258 | Location: "Auslander" | Registered: Wed May 21 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Emeritus
Picture of Impaler
posted Hide Post
Fisty? heh

Imagekattens.jpg (108 Kb, 74 downloads)

Posts: 539 | Location: Romania | Registered: Sun January 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr_Fister
posted Hide Post
I am back I swear!
I have nothing on my comp as it died for a while, but I have started to map again (slowly).
And a few other games are part of my life now too. I very much love Rome (the secret is war dogs.... lotsa war dogs) and for anyone who likes/liked Diablo I cannot recommend Sacred enuff. One review I read said " Sacred is the closest you can come to Diablo without involving lawyers", and they spoke the truth.
Even the STORY is almost identical, but they added horses! Yeehaw.

ps Tropico 2 : Pirate Cove is strangely addictive.... be warned.

Posts: 691 | Location: The Ocean! | Registered: Wed January 22 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krackhead
posted Hide Post
Welcome back.
Fista Man.

Posts: 910 | Location: Florida USA | Registered: Sun January 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
Hey welcome back!
Yeah I love sacred. Dude it is awesome if you don't use any of the CA runes and just get by on good items etc it pick up soo many. I have a lvl ... 20 ish BM I think and I have my whole inventory box full of them minus a few good items I am saving. and then just about everything I have is socketed and so I have leech life runes in all of that. I am starting to have to put it into my regular inventoy. But yeah when I decide to use them I can be an instant lvl 100+ in just about anything I want. Whee!

Posts: 2090 | Location: Colorado,USA | Registered: Wed March 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Emeritus
Picture of Ministration
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted Hide Post
Fisty I got a few blunts rolled for your return! Drop by some time and we'll smoke 'em!!!

Posts: 526 | Location: Flin Flon, MB, Canada | Registered: Wed May 21 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr_Fister
posted Hide Post
Only a FEW Mini ?????!?!?!?!?!?!?
I think I'm offended!
Oh wait ...... no.... I'm just b@k3d hehe.

Posts: 691 | Location: The Ocean! | Registered: Wed January 22 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of WoOdY
posted Hide Post
sorry im late but i love u fista

"WoOdY aKa:WOODROW/WOODSTER"

Posts: 640 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: Mon January 20 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post