Low Caliber Club
Low Caliber Club
    Low Caliber Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Red Carpet    The forum is screwy
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The forum is screwy
 Login/Join

Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted
Just testing.. ?

Posts: 2948 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: Fri January 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
posted Hide Post
Yeah I don't know what the fuck the matter is. One of the problems was that postcounts were stuck on zero, so I just hid them for now.

Posts: 2948 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: Fri January 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Eisregen
posted Hide Post
and i thought you were upgrading it... LOL
i think we should use another forum software

Posts: 425 | Location: Saxony, Germany | Registered: Tue July 01 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
we might have to initiate plan "new forum software" sooner than later now...

Posts: 2090 | Location: Colorado,USA | Registered: Wed March 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
posted Hide Post
I concur. I hate InfoPop.

Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
Hey also I thought that it would be good to have a member created dowload section too.
Of course have map packs and things we use on our servers, but then also have it for users to put thier own maps, skins, movies, etc. Then just have the stuff we use on a server marked with a * or something.
That is if we have the space bandwidth for it, it would be cool .

Posts: 2090 | Location: Colorado,USA | Registered: Wed March 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post