New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bad News
 Login/Join

Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted
Lowcaliber.com will be shutting down as of April, 15th. Frown

Posts: 2948 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: Fri January 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
BOUT TIME!
What a waste of time and money Mad

Posts: 2090 | Location: Colorado,USA | Registered: Wed March 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Socketboy:
BOUT TIME!

Confused

Posts: 2948 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: Fri January 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ULFHEDNAR
posted Hide Post
I was expecting that but since its almost dead I can't say anything cause I've not been there very much lately I hope to see some of you in the future . If they make a RUNE 2 I hope it will be a revival for the Low Caliber Club .

Posts: 217 | Location: Montreal,Quebec,Canada | Registered: Sat June 07 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Manowar:
quote:
BOUT TIME!

Confused

April fools Razz

Posts: 2090 | Location: Colorado,USA | Registered: Wed March 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sunshine
Picture of Pencil
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Manowar:
quote:
BOUT TIME!

Confused

April fools Razz

April fools is funny this year because the intarnet is full of bad joke!!!!!!!!!
lololol!

maddox.xmission.com
fark.com (sometimes you get, sometimes you don't)
welcometotehscene.com (I think I'm the only one hear who watches The Scene and Teh Scene)
Let us go bad page hunting!

oaoaoaoa

p.>>!!!! SI LAg!!!

Posts: 1308 | Location: NJ | Registered: Tue November 04 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post

Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
posted Hide Post
It was an April Fools.

You guys are smart cookies. Smile

Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
Yeah I am gullible the rest of the year, but on april 1 I am super suspicous!

Picture of ULFHEDNAR
posted Hide Post
lol

Posts: 217 | Location: Montreal,Quebec,Canada | Registered: Sat June 07 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ULFHEDNAR
posted Hide Post
I really should stop smocking Confused

Secretary
Picture of Midknight
posted Hide Post
If it was true I would come up with something. We also have two highly unused forums in the community already. Socketboys would be my choice of a move provided the data from this site was bundled for us to carry around. Can't loose the history of this forum and the friends made.

By the way. Shady hasn't come into the Red Carpet yet? No one has informed him?

Posts: 1280 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: Sat January 18 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
By the way I have another forum at www.mythicmm.com/forum that I havn't done anything with yet. Came with my account

Sunshine
Picture of Pencil
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Midknight:
If it was true I would come up with something. We also have two highly unused forums in the community already. Socketboys would be my choice of a move provided the data from this site was bundled for us to carry around. Can't loose the history of this forum and the friends made.

By the way. Shady hasn't come into the Red Carpet yet? No one has informed him?
Talk to him and ask... he is definitely here Smile. He knows and lurks around, he's also mentioned some posts to me sometimes that he sees in here. Actually here's an excerpt from chat:
quote:
[2154] SHADY: red carpet is fun
[2155] David: I RECOMMENDEd YOU FOR CARPET
[2155] David: MUNCHER
[2155] David: I said
[2155] David: I said it
[2155] David: and
[2155] David: well then
[2155] David: then mano did it
[2155] David: but you're a member now anyway
[2155] David: cutie
[2155] David: did you see our topics about you?
[2155] SHADY: yea
[2156] David: SOME OF THEM SAY WE LOVE YOU AL OT
[2156] SHADY: reading them right now
[2156] David: lolz
[2200] SHADY: vent
[2200] SHADY: ?
[2201] David: naw!

Oh and I was thinking Strye's forum would be better because he actually owns the site and has tons of space Smile. www.strye.com/~lowcaliber, then lowcaliber.qn.com unless we donate for the domain per year, $5 is "chump change". I signed up for your forum Socketdoy! I like being the first registrant like I was on Rob's forum so I had to. Looks like your site would actually make a better home as www.mythicmm.com/lowcaliber.

AND YEAH THE STEAM APPLICATION APRIL FOOLS DAY NEWS UPDATE WAS GREAT! If any of you haven't run Steam yet (I ran it today so I'm a day late for the fool) check it out and please try to take a few screenshots or paste the text here so I can see it again because I closed the news box and it isn't on their site Smile.

Posts: 1308 | Location: NJ | Registered: Tue November 04 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
lol the one where double player speed when jumping AWP half price and de dust taken out? lol yeah good stuff

Picture of Mr_Fister
posted Hide Post
Thank goodnessy I read this late and it was explained already...
I almost cried/had a heart attack as it was ....

Posts: 691 | Location: The Ocean! | Registered: Wed January 22 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
AND YEAH THE STEAM APPLICATION APRIL FOOLS DAY NEWS UPDATE WAS GREAT! If any of you haven't run Steam yet (I ran it today so I'm a day late for the fool) check it out and please try to take a few screenshots or paste the text here so I can see it again because I closed the news box and it isn't on their site Smile.

Here, I found it on their site
http://www.steampowered.com/Steam/Marketing/April1.2005/?l=english

Posts: 131 | Location: BC, Canada | Registered: Tue July 22 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post