Low Caliber Club
Low Caliber Club
    Low Caliber Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Red Carpet    Peanutbutter happy time
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Peanutbutter happy time
 Login/Join

Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted
I am off for an amazingly great 5 weeks (of school not work Frown)!!!!!!! So what are your guyses off time looking like? We should play some... games... and stuff.
Like I hanv't even gotten to try BF1942 at all yet. Been busy getting ready for finals. (dang calc final = 40% of our grade!) and I havn't played any games for a long time. Oh and I got Avp and the expansion... all I need is a cd key hahaha.

Posts: 2090 | Location: Colorado,USA | Registered: Wed March 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted Hide Post
Well as of tomorrow I'm out of town until somewhere between Jan 3rd-5th. Limp

Posts: 2948 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: Fri January 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sunshine
Picture of Pencil
posted Hide Post
MANO N!O11111111111111111111111 Man, you're a fucking heartbreaker, brave-heart.

Anyway I do not have an off schedule at all.... in fact I'm going to be working more during xmas than ever and school isn't out... maybe a 2 week winter break but what's a break when you have work Frown?

I'll post next week's schedule on Sunday or before, tomorrow I have off though if you want to play anything (Saturday I'm working...).

It goes from "omgz pencil is always here WTF I HATE HIM M4KE HIM LEABEV!11" to me never having time to even change my friggin' pants.

Posts: 1308 | Location: NJ | Registered: Tue November 04 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted Hide Post
It happens... breaks from school are great times to make extra dinero.

Posts: 2948 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: Fri January 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post