Low Caliber Club
Low Caliber Club
    Low Caliber Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Red Carpet    Fister's Rant (political)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fister's Rant (political)
 Login/Join

Picture of Mr_Fister
posted
Okay... here's the situation.
1) I love my parents as much as is possible without getting Freudian.
2) I don't really like travelling, but my parents wanted me to , so I accepted an invitation to go to Vegas.
3) Two months ago we went on a "trial run" to Port Angeles to see if any border complications would crop up....and it was a raging success.We had a good day and came home and it was good.
4) Actually 4:30. A.M. We board our plane and head to our connection flight through Seattle.
***side note*** I have never been in a plane before that was so cool!!!
Anyway we get "stopped due to a computer error" in the Seattle airport, and I am shuffled to a different looking kiosk.They handed me my freakin passport with a 1 foot by 6 inch BRIGHT RED piece of plastic in it lol!!!! Could they be more obvious and still think they're being sneaky? Nice diplomatic shuffling there.
Shortly thereafter (like a minute tops) buddy returns and says his comp trubs are over please return to the other kiosk... oh not you sir (me) you wait here. 12 hours l8r I get off a plane back here.What a sweet vacation that was! (sarcasm +++++). I was (am) so mad and depressed about this sh!t (although the Chron helps with both those). Thank goodness \/\/33|) is virtually legal here. Mayor Juana is the Anti Terror. Now I'm rambling but grrrr.

Synopsis: I am coping but will NEVER spend my hard earned cash on a vacation to a country as paranoid as USA. The error of inefficiency of one guard and the dillegence of another caused my Freakin MOTHER to cry, and that is something I can neither forgive nor forget. I am bent over this sh!t !

Highlights From A Biased Participant.....
I requested a thourough check of myself the first time across the border, and was passed through without more than 15 minutes delay. Where was the dilema the second time around?
All of this was from a juvenile criminal record, which should have been reason not to let me across the border the first time, and which I could have filled out a form for a waiver or pardon.... where is your head USA?

This is but one of many tales/. I meet a lot of people (100 + a day). 20 or so know a similar story. Americans in general are quite nice. Why do you let your leaders cause distress to your northern kin? We all came from the same boat here people!! A line on a map does not make me a freakin alien! Grrrrrrrr

Fister

ps That may be the most I've ever typed at once!!!! And certainly my maddest typing!!!!!!!!!11!!!!1!1

Posts: 691 | Location: The Ocean! | Registered: Wed January 22 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krackhead
posted Hide Post
Sorry you had such a rough time.

Posts: 910 | Location: Florida USA | Registered: Sun January 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Secretary
Picture of Midknight
posted Hide Post
Something similar but not related to the juvenile thing nor weed was they pulled me aside because I was from Saskatchewan = farm = hoof and mouth disease / mad cow.... YARGHHHH!!!!!!!

Don't let that adventure screw your chances of travelling duder. Come to Europe with me mang I will allow you to go to Amsterdam I will just head over to Germany and Denmark. I love travelling ( the food, women, sites, relaxation, languages, atmosphere etc.)

I want to do a world travel to the LCC members and friends home lands. Europe, Australia, South America, US and Canada. Wicked times and probably the best trip of all time.

Posts: 1280 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: Sat January 18 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Emeritus
Picture of kyr0xx0r
AIM: Online Status For imsofakingl33t
posted Hide Post
Fist you totally got fisted. I agree, i plan on retiring in canada one day.

Frown

Imageweed.gif (160 Kb, 108 downloads) oh nos!

Posts: 838 | Location: So, Cal | Registered: Thu June 26 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted Hide Post
That blows, you definitely got hosed.

In my neck of the woods (my parents live 15 minutes from the bridge and tunnel to Windsor, Ontario), all we hear about is how easy it is to get past the border. 'They' keep saying that if a terrorist comes to the states, it's likely through Canada or Mexico.

On behalf of my fellow Americans, I apologize. Roll Eyes

Posts: 2948 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: Fri January 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Emeritus
Picture of Ministration
posted Hide Post
lol Fister that's a perfect example of where a lot of Americans' tax money is going: Bush's "Anti-Terrorism" bullshit.
(You guys shoulda voted Kerry!!!! Razz)

Posts: 526 | Location: Flin Flon, MB, Canada | Registered: Wed May 21 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Eisregen
posted Hide Post
hey mid, make sure not only to visit europe -> visit ME Razz

Posts: 425 | Location: Saxony, Germany | Registered: Tue July 01 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
posted Hide Post
Shoulda, woulda, coulda -- what's done is done. The only thing Americans can do now is to keep working towards the betterment of the country.

I <3 Mini and Canada!

Posts: 2948 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: Fri January 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Secretary
Picture of Midknight
posted Hide Post
We <3 you too MANO!!!!

Canada loves all of those that support the better of our two nations.

Posts: 1280 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: Sat January 18 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Emeritus
Picture of kyr0xx0r
posted Hide Post
quote:
(You guys shoulda voted Kerry!!!! )

i dont know if you noticed masturbation but around 49% of the country voted kerry (myself included) its out of our hands dammit! long live howard stern and marijuana. oh and free speech. and masturbation while we're at it.

Posts: 838 | Location: So, Cal | Registered: Thu June 26 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Emeritus
Picture of kyr0xx0r
posted Hide Post
speaking of bush and canada, those protestors were sooo cute today.

Secretary
Picture of Midknight
posted Hide Post
I know I am cute Big Grin
<3 you too Kyrox

Picture of Mr_Fister
posted Hide Post
Hey since there are like-minded individuals in North America.... would it be possible to form a cross border political party? Has this ever been done? One party that runs separate candidates in more than one province/state till enough power base has been established to then vote into power one Prime President?

Remember, some think outside the box, but the box is like those crazy European china dolls. There are boxes within boxes with boxes inside them too Smile
Forever.........

Posts: 691 | Location: The Ocean! | Registered: Wed January 22 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Emeritus
Picture of kyr0xx0r
posted Hide Post
the more i smoke the more your post intrigues me.

Sunshine
Picture of Pencil
posted Hide Post
Fister... on this one silly awful children's show... the guy says "I thought the Black Plague was a band; I didn't think it'd wipe out half of Europe!". Found it pretty ironic considering [Vinyl Scratchie]'s band really is a band of that name (duh Smile)... but in Canadadadada.

Maybe the animators know you folks and tried to work in a little wit that they could laugh at at the office! Or no. 'Eck, you never even know how many 9 year olds aol.com-search'd "black plague" and turned up you guys (oh noes)... children shows give foreign fanbase Suspicion?

Posts: 1308 | Location: NJ | Registered: Tue November 04 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Emeritus
Picture of kyr0xx0r
posted Hide Post
Gay post pencil.

Picture of Krackhead
posted Hide Post
Yakem?

Posts: 910 | Location: Florida USA | Registered: Sun January 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ULFHEDNAR
posted Hide Post
Hey Mr. Fister we are not all likr-minded in north america, try not to forgive that. the states and provinces who are similar Bc=Western coast, Ontario=Michigan, Alberta=Texas (sad), Quebec=Vermont and Massachusetts those saying have notting really scientific it just based on mere observation and some facts.

The doll you are talking about is Russian its a Matryoshka doll. Big Grin

Posts: 217 | Location: Montreal,Quebec,Canada | Registered: Sat June 07 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Secretary
Picture of Midknight
posted Hide Post
Yeeeeehawwww!!!! Thats right partner we be Texans with our oil and big cars!!! LOL! Sad I know because I am here and I see it all the time.

Picture of ULFHEDNAR
posted Hide Post
You forgot the cowboy hat, the boots etc....

Posts: 217 | Location: Montreal,Quebec,Canada | Registered: Sat June 07 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post