Low Caliber Club
Low Caliber Club
    Low Caliber Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Red Carpet    You dont talk much in the back room lold!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You dont talk much in the back room lold!
 Login/Join

Picture of Socks
posted
lold. I thought you guys were planning a big secret conspiracy or something back here the whole time Wink

this is my signature eh

Posts: 651 | Location: B.C., Canada | Registered: Wed March 24 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Eisregen
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Socks:
I thought you guys were planning a big secret

we actually did, but it was too dangerous, so we had to delete all the topics!!! Holy Shit

Posts: 425 | Location: Saxony, Germany | Registered: Tue July 01 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr_Fister
posted Hide Post
Heck I even smoked an extra doobie just so I could forget what we are talkin about! Now that's dangerous Smile!!!!

Posts: 691 | Location: The Ocean! | Registered: Wed January 22 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Secretary
Picture of Midknight
posted Hide Post
FISTER!! LMFAO!

Ya conspiracies died with Yellow, Roe and Odin.

Posts: 1280 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: Sat January 18 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sunshine
Picture of Pencil
posted Hide Post
Way too much "lold"s... seriously, yo.

don't 4get to crease yr kicks...

Posts: 1308 | Location: NJ | Registered: Tue November 04 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted Hide Post
yap

Posts: 2948 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: Fri January 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Socks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pencil:
Way too much "lold"s... seriously, yo.

don't 4get to crease yr kicks...

eh.

this is my signature eh

Posts: 651 | Location: B.C., Canada | Registered: Wed March 24 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
lold TING TO MACK?

Posts: 2090 | Location: Colorado,USA | Registered: Wed March 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krackhead
posted Hide Post
WTF??? is this subject about?

Posts: 910 | Location: Florida USA | Registered: Sun January 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Eisregen
posted Hide Post
about foolish behavior

Posts: 425 | Location: Saxony, Germany | Registered: Tue July 01 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Socks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eisregen:
about foolish behavior

Well what else is tehre to post about.

this is my signature eh

Sunshine
Picture of Pencil
posted Hide Post
hi socketboy.

Posts: 1308 | Location: NJ | Registered: Tue November 04 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
whats up

Posts: 2090 | Location: Colorado,USA | Registered: Wed March 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Secretary
Picture of Midknight
posted Hide Post
Yo and a cherry coke!

Posts: 1280 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: Sat January 18 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
Hey!

Picture of POKRISHKA
posted Hide Post
Woot I got ADSL! It has some glitches in connecting but they would be fixed in a couple of days. Damn happy now!! Hooray I got unlimitted internet Big Grin

Posts: 841 | Location: Nizhny Novgorod, Russia | Registered: Mon May 31 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Eisregen
posted Hide Post
fuck you for having adsl! Mad

joking. Wink

damnit, dsl will be available here in 2008 at the earliest.

Secretary
Picture of Midknight
posted Hide Post
Yay I got a job?

Hoooray!

Picture of Socks
posted Hide Post
Hooray!

this is my signature eh

Picture of Eisregen
posted Hide Post
Sup Kracka?