Low Caliber Club
Low Caliber Club
    Low Caliber Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Red Carpet    Ok got the soul keeper stuff
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ok got the soul keeper stuff
 Login/Join

Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted
Hello Socketboy,

Undead it is then.

The SoulKeeper BETA- Download and Installation Instructions
==============================================
Before hosting the file please make sure it is placed in a password
protected location and it is not accessible to unauthorized users.
Once you upload it, please let us know the url or ftp location of the file.
We will not download it, nevertheless we just want to make sure it is placed
in a secure environment. In case you can afford to allow other clans to
download from
your location, please provide us with the password and username so that we
can distribute it over
the other clans.

Here is your account information:

url: http://www.menjin.org/ut2k4/sk/
user: bbalways
psw: theskuserbteam

Instructions
========

Download both files found in there. Once you run the content in
SK-BM-100.zip , then unzip SK_GameMusic.zip to your
UT2004\SoulKeeperB\Music\ .
Prior to SKB installation please make sure you have installed the Epic Patch
v3323.

Should you have any problems running SK please send us an email at
questions@thesoulkeeper.com

Once you have received the file, and installed the game, please reply to me
stating that everything runs ok, so that we can enlist you and your clan in
the SK Beta Tournament that will soon start.

Posts: 2090 | Location: Colorado,USA | Registered: Wed March 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Secretary
Picture of Midknight
posted Hide Post
I am downloading it and I will be purchasing UT2K4 this christmas season when I get some of the great money I asked for. I will secure this download in a encrypted folder.

Posts: 1280 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: Sat January 18 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
Sounds good. Thumbs Up

Posts: 2090 | Location: Colorado,USA | Registered: Wed March 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted Hide Post
I can't wait.

Posts: 2948 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: Fri January 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sunshine
Picture of Pencil
posted Hide Post
Haha, suckers..... I already played it Smile.

It is pretty simplistic... like there must be a lot of combos to learn because just constant clicking does the same move. I sucked with standard sword but once I got the dual swords out it was MULTI-KILL heaven with bots! They got pooned Smile.

Anyway thanks for the stuff, Socket.... last I checked we weren't on the clan roster but that should change when you reply to the e-mail (it better, bitch). Let's practice sometime, Socket... it is a nice mod.

Posts: 1308 | Location: NJ | Registered: Tue November 04 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
For sure. I havn't tried it yet... I think I will right now. Just got to make sure that I can find a crack that works with the Epic Patch
v3323. Because I love my no cd.... in my case no dvd... Big Grin

Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
Hey I got this installed with the new patch and everything, but how do you play it????!?!?!?!?

Sunshine
Picture of Pencil
posted Hide Post
In my case, CD #6, lol.

Damn man, I just edited out my post awhile ago saying I'd add the info because I thought I was just being dumb, figured everyone else would see it because I didn't.

But now I got it, there's a shortcut that it makes in your start menu, just copy that shortcut. Look at the properties and you'll see how to execute it in the future. You can always go to UT2004 then Community and choose a mod.

My shortcut:
G:\Games\UT2004\System\UT2004.exe -mod=SoulKeeperB

Posts: 1308 | Location: NJ | Registered: Tue November 04 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
lol! I looked everywhere besides my startmenu and the community section in game. Pfft. Figures.
Hey it still works without a CD even with the patch etc. Nice

Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
Now I can't figure out how to get two swords...

Sunshine
Picture of Pencil
posted Hide Post
Hehehe, dude... UT2004 doesn't require a CD Smile! I love these guys, they always crack their games in late patches. Happened to UT, sure it happened to UT2003 and looks like I don't need my CD for UT2004. Great shet.

Oh and the two swords.... just scroll your friggin' mousewheel Smile. It switches to one sword set... then the double-sword. I've yet to find any combos or axes or anything but hey. That double sword is something you spawn with, by the way... I think... at least in the map I played (I played the first map).

Anyway that's all I know about the game, dry now, we have to play later to explore WTF is in the game.

Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
I must have chosen the wrong race guys for the double swords then.
The combos in it are like the adrinaline combos. The don't really work as far as the animations go, but you can still kill stuff with them

Secretary
Picture of Midknight
posted Hide Post
ARGHGH!! I just got UT2K4 for the b-day and I will be installing everything upon return to Edmonton.

Posts: 1280 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: Sat January 18 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
Sweet!
Sk is ook.
I want to play a big old LC match of onslaught though