Find
Notify
Tools

hey mano
 Login/Join

Emeritus
Picture of Faison
posted
got the goods for u and tested them out last night installed perfectly. all i need is ur addy and i'll snail themn to u

Posts: 329 | Registered: Thu January 30 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted Hide Post
Send to:

Rob Strye
1101 Appian Way
Apt A108
Mt Pleasant, MI

I posted it here instead of in in email so other people can send me various gifts. Razz

Seriously Fais, thanks a million. I really appreciate it.

Beer

Posts: 2948 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: Fri January 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Emeritus
Picture of Dante
posted Hide Post
hey be careful about this info...seriously you know certain malcontents are always scouring our forums...

penile enviers and elements of dark lurk everywhere..

and no, fister hasn't lent me some of his stash...

but i am serious...after that madonna_still_virgin person/thing, i'm wary of the extraordinary lengths the weirdos go to...

Posts: 1258 | Location: "Auslander" | Registered: Wed May 21 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Emeritus
Picture of Dante
posted Hide Post
hahaha i just realised this was in red carpet...*lots and lots of egg on face*
i thought it was in general forum...

hehe, it was late, ok? Confused

Posts: 1258 | Location: "Auslander" | Registered: Wed May 21 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
posted Hide Post
they can do whatever the hell they want because in late July I'm moving across town, lol.

Beer

Posts: 2948 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: Fri January 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Emeritus
Picture of Dante
posted Hide Post
lol!! what about the gifts then?

hehe

Cool

Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by danteER:
what about the gifts then?

Send `em soon.

Beer

Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
posted Hide Post
Fais,

Linky

That's the link to that popup stopper. I use the one that comes with my norton antivirus but my friends rave about this little proggy.

Beer

Secretary
Picture of Midknight
posted Hide Post
go to my file site for a wicked pop up stopper with a key gen. Midknight File Site

{Disturbed}_Midknight

Posts: 1280 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: Sat January 18 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Treasurer
Picture of Unter den Uebrigen
posted Hide Post
Originally posted by danteER:
penile enviers and elements of dark lurk everywhere..
Hilarious, and absolutely correct.  The fiends of death and man, manly man, have been in cahoots since time's dawn.

Posts: 1457 | Location: Altadena | Registered: Tue January 07 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Emeritus
Picture of Dante
posted Hide Post
LoL!!
i once thought the ultra man revels in hellishness and that defines him, but i see now that he is merely slave to those stygian desires...

btw, apparently the Y-chromosome in males, and that which gives us our unique way of life will degrade naturally within a few centuries...because it has no partner chromosome to repair and swap dna material with...
so got me thinking that homosexuals are actually natures misguided attempt at selection of reproductive longevity to preserve THE maleness... Cock
and lesbians are the wives' adaptive countermeasure...

Secretary
Picture of Midknight
posted Hide Post
*Shiver*

Midknight

Posts: 1280 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: Sat January 18 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Emeritus
Picture of Dante
posted Hide Post
*Shivers n quakes*

Lamur
Picture of SHADY
posted Hide Post
Any new science backing up the costs described in your eloquent ledger entry?

"The more I drink,
The better you look."

-- a drunk.

Posts: 1041 | Location: Belmont CA | Registered: Tue January 28 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Emeritus
Picture of Dante
posted Hide Post
Heh!

Good times; such beautifully dissociative thinking and a whole lot of laughs in the archives.
But uh no, Shadester, figuratively bankrupt now...

Ah, good times indeed.

Lamur
Picture of SHADY
posted Hide Post
So all is well; i must confess that I miss your ventrillo enabled voice.

"The more I drink,
The better you look."

-- a drunk.

Posts: 1041 | Location: Belmont CA | Registered: Tue January 28 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post