Low Caliber Club
Low Caliber Club
    Low Caliber Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Red Carpet    So I got to thinking
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So I got to thinking
 Login/Join

Secretary
Picture of Midknight
posted
I have to work with a Australian/Brooklyn/Fransisco Jew....

A tad annoying.

Going to beat him at his own game and develop the project well in advance to the pace he is going.

*Random thought of frustration*

Posts: 1280 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: Sat January 18 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Eisregen
posted Hide Post
so what's the problem actually?

Posts: 425 | Location: Saxony, Germany | Registered: Tue July 01 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
lol

Posts: 2090 | Location: Colorado,USA | Registered: Wed March 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Secretary
Picture of Midknight
posted Hide Post
He is a pain and I maybe firing him lol!!!

Posts: 1280 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: Sat January 18 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
Nice. You got firepower.
BTW, look at the fake or photo. I got 10/10 first try, I want to see if you do too. I think you will, you are somewhat of a graphics guy like me

Posts: 2090 | Location: Colorado,USA | Registered: Wed March 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lamur
Picture of SHADY
posted Hide Post
i say you play the race card mid, and show them your humongous dick; once they know you are in with the niggas no australian jew will dare to touch you.

"The more I drink,
The better you look."

-- a drunk.

Posts: 1041 | Location: Belmont CA | Registered: Tue January 28 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krackhead
posted Hide Post
LOL

Posts: 910 | Location: Florida USA | Registered: Sun January 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Socks
posted Hide Post
lmfao shady!!! Martini

this is my signature eh

Posts: 651 | Location: B.C., Canada | Registered: Wed March 24 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Socks
posted Hide Post
I might have a job coming up working with Cheese and Tetchro and their father lol!

He wants me to show up tommorow morning at 9am. I said id be there with bells on. I hope i get this job.

this is my signature eh

Posts: 651 | Location: B.C., Canada | Registered: Wed March 24 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted Hide Post
Did you get it?

And more importantly, did you show up with bells on?

Posts: 2948 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: Fri January 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Socks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Manowar:
Did you get it?

And more importantly, did you show up with bells on?

Well, I can have the job.. If i can work.. when he wants me too. But thanks to dumbass parents itll probably be a weekend thing it looks like.

And No mano I thought i should come with clothes on instead.

this is my signature eh

Lamur
Picture of SHADY
posted Hide Post
i think mano just called you a raindeer.

"The more I drink,
The better you look."

-- a drunk.

Posts: 1041 | Location: Belmont CA | Registered: Tue January 28 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post