Low Caliber Club
Low Caliber Club
    Low Caliber Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Red Carpet    MANO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MANO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Login/Join

Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted
When are you going to get your website back up? I have my avatar hosted there and I am tired of seeing "picture of socketboy" instead of my avatar

Posts: 2090 | Location: Colorado,USA | Registered: Wed March 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted Hide Post
lold, the web storage has always been there.. just never renewed the domain.

I'll keep you updated.

Posts: 2948 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: Fri January 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
lol ok
I have plenty of webspace to upload it to, I was just checking to see if you still visited the boards Big Grin Straight

Posts: 2090 | Location: Colorado,USA | Registered: Wed March 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
Oh and is that why your house pics are not showing up either in you myspace blog?

Sunshine
Picture of Pencil
posted Hide Post
i really really really really want those images to load, robert.

Posts: 1308 | Location: NJ | Registered: Tue November 04 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post