Low Caliber Club
Low Caliber Club
    Low Caliber Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Red Carpet    Achtung Midknight!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Achtung Midknight!!
 Login/Join

Sunshine
Picture of Pencil
posted
hi! I don't feel like e-mailing you! I decided that if I plan to get myself some webspace, might as well get started on a completely new page (one not icky and restricted like that old one at http://pencil.shim.net/ ). So I looked through your mock pages and HTTracked one of your layouts, it had potential and looks exponentially attractive... thus I modded it.

I don't have the means or the time to work on a design from scratch and yours was perfect, so I just need a favor: can I get your permission to use it? Modified "Hollow Designs" page is all it is. I'm drooling over the way it looks as is and I really don't want to change it so I hope it is okay, bud. The current temp page is:

http://home.comcast.net/~elpencil/index.html

That's generally how it'll look, sans those 3 images (yours had them so I said hey why not). By the way, is there anything at all I could use that would autoupdate my page so I don't have to edit source and re-upload? Like a blog-style input for independent pages? Anyone know anything?

Posts: 1308 | Location: NJ | Registered: Tue November 04 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Secretary
Picture of Midknight
posted Hide Post
Wow I thought that to be just a quicky I made for school. But if you want to use the general layout no problem. I can even hook you up with a blogger thats easy to get rollin (XML, CSS and XHTML).

Thanks for the interest by the way. That was an over an hour design I had to wrap together. Nothing special. The CSS I think I could even clean up even more.

Posts: 1280 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: Sat January 18 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
DANG IT. I am still using tables. I need to get into that CSS... cause that is where it at

Posts: 2090 | Location: Colorado,USA | Registered: Wed March 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Secretary
Picture of Midknight
posted Hide Post
I will help you young Jedi. LOL!!!

I will show you the way as soon as I get back into Edmonton. Currently at home but on my way soon.

Posts: 1280 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: Sat January 18 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
Sweetness

Posts: 2090 | Location: Colorado,USA | Registered: Wed March 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post