New
Find
Notify
Tools

Retired
 Login/Join

Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted
I retired a few members tonight to go with the Role Call. I left a few onboard that did not respond because I know that they are around.

TwEaK, Muggy, and ~d`U~f`F~ join the ranks of Emeriti. They still maintain their Red Carpet access so if wish to restore their membership they may say so here.

Here is the current list of Emeriti:
  • Dante
  • Impaler
  • kyr0xx0r
  • Lord Wintermoon
  • Muggy
  • TwEak
  • ~d`U~f`F~

Post questions, comments, concerns here.

Posts: 2948 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: Fri January 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
Now the carpet is double access? whee

Posts: 2090 | Location: Colorado,USA | Registered: Wed March 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
posted Hide Post
Just trying it on for size. Smile

Posts: 2948 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: Fri January 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr_Fister
posted Hide Post
I miss Imp and Dante Frown

And no whining I miss the rest too Wink

Posts: 691 | Location: The Ocean! | Registered: Wed January 22 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sunshine
Picture of Pencil
posted Hide Post
...I'm still clicking the top-right corner for Red Carpet. I find it looks good on the front page so we can mock people! Bork bork bork.

I wish under members we can have names set like we have on your forums... "Friggen bronco" looks awesome under Phillip.

P.S. Why isn't Shadzy a member and why can't he come here and why can't can can't could because I Straight Sir Serge.

Posts: 1308 | Location: NJ | Registered: Tue November 04 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr_Fister
posted Hide Post
I haven't heard from/played with Shady in 4eva.... has he matured or something?
Praise for Shady is unheard of..... perhaps moderate defense or sympathetic referee'ing. I am saying this from an away for a while perspective not from any prejudgice [sp] Wink

Posts: 691 | Location: The Ocean! | Registered: Wed January 22 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
posted Hide Post
It's safe to say that SHADY is a lot different now. He still has the occasional run-in with someone (last time was r0x a few months ago), but now that a bunch of us talk to him on Ventrilo and MSN and stuff he's been really fun to play Rune with.

He hasn't been around much lately because he had to move back home with his parents and for some reason they think the internet is the devil. Smile

Picture of Krackhead
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Manowar:

He hasn't been around much lately because he had to move back home with his parents and for some reason they think the internet is the Devil Smile

Just to let you know it is the devil.I seen it.I think woody seen it too.

Posts: 910 | Location: Florida USA | Registered: Sun January 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of WoOdY
posted Hide Post
yes it is

"WoOdY aKa:WOODROW/WOODSTER"

Posts: 640 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: Mon January 20 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr_Fister
posted Hide Post
Well he must be able to change.... besides bugging people probably gets kinda boring fast.
Also the Internet IS the devil! It's all true!!!

Picture of Tetchro
posted Hide Post
Speaking of a Roll Call, just so every one's knows, I'm still alive, heh. Sorry I haven't posted for a month or two...

Posts: 354 | Location: British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Wed July 23 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Emeritus
Picture of Impaler
posted Hide Post
I'm stil around, not playing much tho.

Fisty, where have you been mang? Beer

Posts: 539 | Location: Romania | Registered: Sun January 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr_Fister
posted Hide Post
Imp!
I could tell you all that has passed since last we spoke, but I would wear my digits to the nub.
Suffice to say I needed a break from computers in general, but now I've "cooled off" and am back. I am still avidly mapping/smoking and have a favor to ask of you.....
Would you ( if you still have it ) provide me with that map ( or a map ) that had the chained snowbeasts at the front door? Or if it is still kickin' around just point me to it. And more importantly.... if you have it can I use them in my latest map? 'Tis a Palace made of Ice!
I wanted to use the ice textures almost exclusively because when the area is ice you can tell if you parry or dodge. No more annoying tings with every weapon swipe hehe.
Keep me posted or just tell me to take a hike! lol Smile Wink

Emeritus
Picture of Impaler
posted Hide Post
An ice castle? nice
I think this is the map you're talking about. If some texture package is missing do tell -i don't remember if i used customed textures, so... Beer

DM-Castle013oare.run (1,887 Kb, 2 downloads) chained beasts map

Posts: 539 | Location: Romania | Registered: Sun January 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr_Fister
posted Hide Post
Thx for the effort.... but I dl'ed and opened in RuneEd and cannot see any info or start the map.....>?
Am I doing something wrong or is the map corrupted?

Emeritus
Picture of Impaler
posted Hide Post
...got it; you'll need this file (copy into Textures)

MyLevel.utx (174 Kb, 1 downloads)

Picture of Mr_Fister
posted Hide Post
Wewt! I'll try this now thx mega!

Picture of Mr_Fister
posted Hide Post
Still nothing..... when I load the map in RuneEd it says ( up top ) that it is loaded but nothing shows up in any of the editor windows, and when I try to start it in RuneEd it says no player start found. The map is empty Frown
I tried starting it in Rune but it says that there is a package missing or something . Leelu Fister Multipass?? Peasse Help! Multipass!!!

Anyway I'm goin out for a while but I will try again l8r.

Emeritus
Picture of Impaler
posted Hide Post
Start it again in Rune and tell me exactly what package is missing.

Picture of Mr_Fister
posted Hide Post
"Can't find file for package 'castle013' "

Can you open it in your RuneEd? If so just cut/paste the chained beast to an empty box.
Or if you feel really energetic write me a "chaining things up" tutorial! I ask so much and offer so little...... watcha want from me??
Let's make a deal!1!

ps I just came back from the Mall and it's a ZOO there! Everyone is frantic.... except me hehe. My Xmas is all year round, I don't need one day to be nice.