New
Find
Notify
Tools

UnrealScript
 Login/Join

Picture of POKRISHKA
posted
I started to learn UScript but I might need some help with it. I heard that Unter is a scripter here. How can I contact him?

Posts: 841 | Location: Nizhny Novgorod, Russia | Registered: Mon May 31 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted Hide Post
Best way is through unter_den@lowcaliber.com -- the mail gets forwarded to his regular email address. He's been very busy lately.

Posts: 2948 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: Fri January 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
Hey your domain expired

Posts: 2090 | Location: Colorado,USA | Registered: Wed March 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah, thanks for the reminder.

Posts: 2948 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: Fri January 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sunshine
Picture of Pencil
posted Hide Post
lol can I still keep my little folder thing? I like it its fun to throw stuff on there until I figure out how exactly I'm going to use this one hosting thing that I plan to pay a 2-year fee for. Speaking of which, what's a good domain name? I don't know how much I want to use pencil or graphite in it Frown.

I had a lot of stuff on there, good thing the FTP still works so I can back it up... should I back it up? And delete those videos blegh.

Posts: 1308 | Location: NJ | Registered: Tue November 04 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
posted Hide Post
The domain is done by Bravenet while the storage itself is done at glob@t -- glob@t has been paid up until September 06, it's just I forgot to take care of Bravenet.

No worries. Smile

Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
lol I think that is why my avatar isn't showing lol

Posts: 2090 | Location: Colorado,USA | Registered: Wed March 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of POKRISHKA
posted Hide Post
So how should I contact Unter if that e-mail address is down? Or it isn't? I didn't actually get what is down.

Posts: 841 | Location: Nizhny Novgorod, Russia | Registered: Mon May 31 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
posted Hide Post
That email address is fine. Send way, POK.

Picture of POKRISHKA
posted Hide Post
Already done, await now, thanx

Picture of POKRISHKA
posted Hide Post
Seems like he's really damn busy. Maybe anyone here knows how Stats on LCA worked?

Picture of POKRISHKA
posted Hide Post
Well, maybe someone got .u file with sourcecode of RAK or at least LCA map?