Low Caliber Club
Low Caliber Club
    Low Caliber Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Red Carpet    WHY IS SHADY STILL HERE?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WHY IS SHADY STILL HERE?
 Login/Join

Emeritus
Picture of Lord Wintermoon
AIM: Online Status For 133441725
posted
Man, I'm so sick of this idiot and he's still here Frown I can't believe it. Is there nothing we can do against that weirdo?

Posts: 489 | Location: Augsburg, Bavaria, Germany | Registered: Sun January 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Emeritus
Picture of Impaler
posted Hide Post
He keeps changing IP's.
We moderate his posts, so it'll be no more bs from him.

Posts: 539 | Location: Romania | Registered: Sun January 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Treasurer
Picture of Unter den Uebrigen
posted Hide Post
For better or for worse, we have a web-architecture which is based on openness; extraditing someone is no straightforward matter.

Posts: 1457 | Location: Altadena | Registered: Tue January 07 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Emeritus
Picture of Lord Wintermoon
AIM: Online Status For 133441725
posted Hide Post
Well sorry, just wanted to scream :P

Posts: 489 | Location: Augsburg, Bavaria, Germany | Registered: Sun January 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sunshine
Picture of Pencil
posted Hide Post
bump

Posts: 1308 | Location: NJ | Registered: Tue November 04 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
l o freakin l

Posts: 2090 | Location: Colorado,USA | Registered: Wed March 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of POKRISHKA
posted Hide Post
haha
How about having a year without Shady? New Year is a good point to start from.

Posts: 841 | Location: Nizhny Novgorod, Russia | Registered: Mon May 31 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lamur
Picture of SHADY
posted Hide Post
it would be a hugfest.

"The more I drink,
The better you look."

-- a drunk.

Posts: 1041 | Location: Belmont CA | Registered: Tue January 28 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krackhead
posted Hide Post
WTF Penny? Bringing back old shit.

Posts: 910 | Location: Florida USA | Registered: Sun January 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lamur
Picture of SHADY
posted Hide Post
i miss having sex with impaler Frown

"The more I drink,
The better you look."

-- a drunk.

Posts: 1041 | Location: Belmont CA | Registered: Tue January 28 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krackhead
posted Hide Post
He misses your Shenanigans

Posts: 910 | Location: Florida USA | Registered: Sun January 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Emeritus
Picture of Dante
posted Hide Post
LMAO. April Fool's came early.

Posts: 1258 | Location: "Auslander" | Registered: Wed May 21 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lamur
Picture of SHADY
posted Hide Post
Not bump

"The more I drink,
The better you look."

-- a drunk.

Picture of POKRISHKA
posted Hide Post
Looks like idea of Shadyless year failed. You might have won this time but this isn't the end!

Posts: 841 | Location: Nizhny Novgorod, Russia | Registered: Mon May 31 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lamur
Picture of SHADY
posted Hide Post
Prifet Pokrishka - slushay a ti v EVE online ne igrayesh? V etoy igre vaobshe ruskiy kontingent agromniy...

"The more I drink,
The better you look."

-- a drunk.

Picture of POKRISHKA
posted Hide Post
ne, ya malo vo chto igrayu. Seichas v Mount & Blade tolko.

Lamur
Picture of SHADY
posted Hide Post
Yasno - a vaobshe slishal pro EVE?

"The more I drink,
The better you look."

-- a drunk.

Picture of POKRISHKA
posted Hide Post
Tolko nazvanie.

Lamur
Picture of SHADY
posted Hide Post
Vaobshe eta igrushka klassnaya yesli tebe nravitsya fantastika.

Syuzhet postavlen v kosmose gde 4 rassi lyudey voyuyut za risursi.

Yesli budet vremya sovetuyu poprobivat' 14 dnevniy Trial:

https://secure.eve-online.com/ft/?aid=102321&bid=&nogreet=1

"The more I drink,
The better you look."

-- a drunk.

Picture of POKRISHKA
posted Hide Post
Net jelaniya. Ya ot igr otoshel pochti.