Low Caliber Club
Low Caliber Club
    Low Caliber Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Red Carpet    lowcaliber.deviantart.com
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

lowcaliber.deviantart.com
 Login/Join

Picture of POKRISHKA
posted
So what's this? And do we plan some updates or something there?

Posts: 841 | Location: Nizhny Novgorod, Russia | Registered: Mon May 31 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
lol no. It is just there. We havn't done anything for a while.
We were going to make a series of rune movies and put them up there, even had people from the club submit voice clips for characters, but that didn't end up working out.

Posts: 2090 | Location: Colorado,USA | Registered: Wed March 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of POKRISHKA
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I've read about it. Damn, I looked a lil video on flash which shows LCA and understood how much I miss it Frown Guys, I know nothing about how servers were organised, maybe if you tell me some info we could think of solution? Who was the hoster for the beginning question? Or you don't want to reincarnate Rune servers?
P.S. This pic probably could be submitted on lc DA page
http://www.rune-federation.org/FedArt/member_of_lcc.jpg

Posts: 841 | Location: Nizhny Novgorod, Russia | Registered: Mon May 31 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of POKRISHKA
posted Hide Post
I cant believe noone knows how the servers were working Mad How come you dont want to revive Rune in Low Caliber, the game lost 50% of fun after LCA was closed...

Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
agree lowcal arena is the only way to go

Posts: 2090 | Location: Colorado,USA | Registered: Wed March 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krackhead
posted Hide Post
We do need a Revival or something. Rune was good and all but we need something just as fun as it. Hm........... eh....can't think of any games at the moment. Any ideas please post.

Posts: 910 | Location: Florida USA | Registered: Sun January 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
I like stubs the zombie, but no MP on PC.
Shoot I just can't get into GW anymore... and I don't think I will start pay to play so MMO's are out.
I like CS source and DOD source. Don't know if that is enough for revival though

Picture of POKRISHKA
posted Hide Post
I only play Unreal (any part) and Rune. I think I'll sell my GW with account to somebody - the game isn't intresting for me. I guess my last hope is Rune 2 Smile Frown