Low Caliber Club
Low Caliber Club
    Low Caliber Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Red Carpet    I need some help cracking some software
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I need some help cracking some software
 Login/Join

Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted
I need to get premier pro 1.5 working on win2k it says you need XP, but is this a must? Is there no workaround?
I have XP, but I hate it and don't want to install it.
So if anyone knows how I can do this on 2k let me know please

Posts: 2090 | Location: Colorado,USA | Registered: Wed March 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Secretary
Picture of Midknight
posted Hide Post
BOOOO-URNS I say. There is nothing you can do mang. Might as well keep with Win2K and just use After Effects and Premiere 6. Reason for the requirement for WinXP is for the advancement of the firewire capabilities and also for some of the new services WinXP has. You aren't really missing much. If you are all up in video editting I would suggest getting Avid or a Macintosh with dual G5 processors packaged with motion/final cut/soundtrack/livetype. Thats what the industry is going with. Avid is probably what you can get away with on Win2K.

Posts: 1280 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: Sat January 18 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
Alright thanks.
My sister got a digital video cam for christmas and we were messing around with it trying to make a stupid movie. Told her I would edit it all and stuff but turns out that my free stuff I got with my DVD burner is aniemic...
And I hate to admit it but I am seriously starting to think about a MAC... especially if I end up doing any of this for my business.

Posts: 2090 | Location: Colorado,USA | Registered: Wed March 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post