Low Caliber Club
Low Caliber Club
    Low Caliber Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Red Carpet    I think we are all coming back and at such a great time.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I think we are all coming back and at such a great time.
 Login/Join

Secretary
Picture of Midknight
posted
Hey boys,

How ye be? I am finally getting my mind wrapped around this crazy life. Completed top of my class and fully finished school. Finally noticing a lot of time is now at my disposal.

Runegames.com just released 1.08 with all fixe and patches. Lars also updated some Admin fixes so look for them. I think we should get some games rolling. Do something like a poker night(gaming night). I am free for Monday, Thursday, Sunday nights. What do you guys think?

Pok has been around for quite sometime now and I think we should grant him some privileges. Dedicated soul to the game it seems and enthusiastic about keeping the community tight. All qualities we like to see.

Welcome back to Widowmaker! Thanks for remembering us. Now come get some! Remember the edges and corners of the arenas or level are his hunting ground so stay clear unless you want to be skewed with the Bone!

Well thats just some of the things I wanted to say.

Posts: 1280 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: Sat January 18 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
Y4Y! I want to play! But I need money too... it is hard to play a game when you don't have a job, but I sure try my hardest Smile

Posts: 2090 | Location: Colorado,USA | Registered: Wed March 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krackhead
posted Hide Post
Why we love GW right Socket?

Posts: 910 | Location: Florida USA | Registered: Sun January 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
!!!!!!!
YESWEDO
!!!!!!!

But, I must concede, Rune will always have a special place in my heart. The combat is top notch action. Something GW just can't put a claim on... TwEaK

Posts: 2090 | Location: Colorado,USA | Registered: Wed March 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post