New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hey
 Login/Join

Picture of WoOdY
posted
I've been inactive for many reasons like work and family....also last week i was racing my 4 wheelers and i was goin 66 in a wheeelie down a drag strip and the tire popped and i wrecked and rolled 175 ft so my right hand left elbow back shoulders are all fucked up badly and i might need surgery on my knee....but anyways ill be returning to gaming in about 3 weeks or maybe longer

"WoOdY aKa:WOODROW/WOODSTER"

Posts: 640 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: Mon January 20 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
Thumbs Up

Posts: 2090 | Location: Colorado,USA | Registered: Wed March 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Secretary
Picture of Midknight
posted Hide Post
Hey mang!

My inactivity is brought upon my overly active life at the moment. Hopefully I can get back into things with a whole new aresnal.

Posts: 1280 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: Sat January 18 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr_Fister
posted Hide Post
See if during your surgery they can implant a mouse/keyboard in your arm or sumthin! JK but seriously I hope it all turns out ok for ya. I went through surgery on my neck and it sucked, but I got through it so you can too Smile
best of luck to ya!
Fist

Posts: 691 | Location: The Ocean! | Registered: Wed January 22 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krackhead
posted Hide Post
I miss you woody
i i i love you.

Posts: 910 | Location: Florida USA | Registered: Sun January 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted Hide Post
Hi.

Posts: 2948 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: Fri January 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sunshine
Picture of Pencil
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Manowar:
Hi.
Hey.

Posts: 1308 | Location: NJ | Registered: Tue November 04 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pencil:
quote:
Hi.
Hey.

Sup?

Posts: 2948 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: Fri January 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sunshine
Picture of Pencil
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Pencil:
quote:
Hi.
Hey.

Sup?
A ton. I miss you. My birthday is June 1st. What 'sup with you?

Posts: 1308 | Location: NJ | Registered: Tue November 04 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
what? Dabid and MANOWWARROB are alive? wow i feel so lucky

Posts: 2090 | Location: Colorado,USA | Registered: Wed March 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Eisregen
posted Hide Post
hey everyone!

Posts: 425 | Location: Saxony, Germany | Registered: Tue July 01 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sunshine
Picture of Pencil
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Socketboy:
what? Dabid and MANOWWARROB are alive? wow i feel so lucky
Horse fucker.

Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
im tellin shady what you are talkin about his mom

Sunshine
Picture of Pencil
posted Hide Post
Haha I completely forgot I posted that. I was supposed to post and delete but it was early and then friend came over and then I forgot and yeah.

Psst, I'm alive I just hate posting anywhere. I don't like my old posting style and, eh, needed a spam break. Forums stink P.U.

Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
lol . good idea

Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
posted Hide Post
Busy Puppy

Secretary
Picture of Midknight
posted Hide Post
Fuckin busy I say

Posts: 1280 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: Sat January 18 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Emeritus
Picture of Impaler
posted Hide Post
..free as a bird...just killin' on sight Beer

Posts: 539 | Location: Romania | Registered: Sun January 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krackhead
posted Hide Post
Holy shit it' Impaler. Hey man, how have you been?

Posts: 910 | Location: Florida USA | Registered: Sun January 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sunshine
Picture of Pencil
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Impaler:
..free as a bird...just killin' on sight Beer
Does this have anything to do with the topic you previously replied to Suspicion?

Yes.