New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rune Movie
 Login/Join

Picture of Krackhead
posted
Pencil and I are thinking about making a movie using rune.
We need some actors and maybe alittle help colabrating the movie together who is willing to help.
It will be a movie similar to that similiar to klaymation done by knox. Goofy and funny. We need ideas aswell. Anyone willing to help.
Just everyday life is the theme I suppose.
I will be Krackhead and I play a part of pencil's movements cause he is the camera man.
You will have to record your voices when we get a script made.

Posts: 910 | Location: Florida USA | Registered: Sun January 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sunshine
Picture of Pencil
posted Hide Post
If you can't picture it, here's the examples of what Kwakhed is saying we should try to do:

Red Vs. Blue - Web vs. Real Life (Halo)

The Chronicles of Bubble

Death by Horoscope by Knox (That's the claymation that Kwakhed mentioned before.)

First two movies are the best examples.

Get it? Watch them all and see, it should be easy and fun to make in Rune. Just need voices and people as actors (I don't do voices and I'll be the cameraman because I am the FRAPs guy), the rest is left to scripting and whatnot Smile. Even though Rune players can't bob their head up and down we can always improvise.

Posts: 1308 | Location: NJ | Registered: Tue November 04 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted Hide Post
Lemme know how I can help. Puppy

Posts: 2948 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: Fri January 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krackhead
posted Hide Post
Right now we need a story line that is alittle goofy. Like somewhat similar to knox's death by horoscope.
I was think we can do a mexican theme. The sumbrara of love?
I dont know any ideas would be great for a storyline.

P.S. That movie redvsblue is funny especially the politics.
I voted for nater.

Posts: 910 | Location: Florida USA | Registered: Sun January 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Eisregen
posted Hide Post
yeah yeah yeah! if the time zone thing won't bother you i'd like to be an actor Smile
just lemme know how i can help you (not with a story line, i leave this to the english speaking people here Big Grin )

Posts: 425 | Location: Saxony, Germany | Registered: Tue July 01 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ']['|-|E_Szerdi
posted Hide Post
if i'm not busy i'd provide an extra body/voice if u like. lemme know times/dates.

Posts: 247 | Location: MI, USA | Registered: Wed June 18 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
Well I would like to contibute. As far as playing an actor in it, that might be hard with work, school, and other taking up a lot of time. I'd do a voice though if someone else wnated to act for me just so you can have more voices in it. Or I could be an announcer voice or something. that wouldn't be too hard becaue I don't have to be there every shooting so to speak.
Let me know what I can do. If nothing else I'll make the movie posters.
BTW the best way I found with rune to record is just to to the in game demo recording and then just play it back when doiung the actual recording. But you are probly already doing that if pencil is in on it. So let me know what I can do as long as it doenst require a huge commitment.

Posts: 2090 | Location: Colorado,USA | Registered: Wed March 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krackhead
posted Hide Post
Right now we are finishing up on a few skins for it. We can use anyones help. Yes we can have someone fill in for you Socket, we will need voices first so that we can get an idea of what we will be doing and the recording time.

Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
Sweet. Just give me a script and I'll send you some recordings.

Posts: 2090 | Location: Colorado,USA | Registered: Wed March 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sunshine
Picture of Pencil
posted Hide Post
Nice! I like the interest in the project. We don't need too many people but a 10 actor thing would be perfect and tops.

We'll go over everything about scripts and direction and whatnot after Kwakhed and I finish making our collaborative skins.

Skins I plan on having ready by the movie:

• Skolf Alric (done)
  • Bum Elder (90-100% done)
  • Streaking Ragnar
  • Mexican Ragnar/Elder/Whatever
  • Fabio Ragnar (lol)?
  • Any other ideas?

P.S. I want Shady in on this, too. He can play a character similar to the Red or Pink Master Chief from that "Web Vs. Real Life" video. Yes, I want him to use Streaking Ragnar. By the way, I thought of making a Fabio Ragnar during lunch today... he has the hair I guess, just needs a white shirt and man-boobs and black shiny tights. Might as well go ahead and make MC Hammer, too.

Maps I'd like to have in the movie:

• Bedrooms Unleashed
  • Carnival of Freaks
  • Roadhouse
  • Super Mario World
  • Sturgess Island
  • LCStronghold Beta
  • Ships@Sea, Seaside, Thorsdadt
  • Many other original Rune/HOV maps
  • Any other ideas?

Woot toot!
  •  
    Posts: 1308 | Location: NJ | Registered: Tue November 04 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Emeritus
    Picture of Impaler
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Pencil:
    ...Skins I plan on having ready by the movie:_

+ Skolf Alric (done)
    + Bum Elder (90-100% done)
    + Streaking Ragnar
    + Mexican Ragnar/Elder/Whatever
    + Fabio Ragnar (lol)?
    + _Any other ideas?_

Where's the naked chicks? Every good movie has chicks.
    I'm travelling a lot these days, but if i manage to reach my home-comp at least 2 hours i'll get some women skins done fer ya. Beer

Posts: 539 | Location: Romania | Registered: Sun January 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Phil
    Picture of Socketboy
    posted Hide Post
    I want to voice the mexican! Or sometihg fun

Picture of Krackhead
    posted Hide Post
    I'll be working on sreaking ragnar textures after H/W is done. .... . . . . ... .. .. ... . . ... . . . . . . . ... .. ...... .. .. . .. . ... . .. . ... . ... . .. . . . . . ..

Phil
    Picture of Socketboy
    posted Hide Post
    Ok maybe not mexican... I was doing that for fun and I think it ended up sounding more like strongbad than a mexican. But here are a few I did that don't sound like strongbad.
    Announcer, Nerd, and Jerk voices. Let me know if you need their use. I'll do some more too...later

Zip/GZ archiveVoices.zip (170 Kb, 6 downloads)

Picture of Krackhead
    posted Hide Post
    Those aren't bad socket I like the nerd one lol.
    Just anyway you can reduce the fuzz.
    I going to buy a better mic(headset) soon so what should I go and buy.

Sunshine
    Picture of Pencil
    posted Hide Post
    I loved Socket's voices. He now holds official status as that-sound-guy (Lead Corporate Sound Director Supervisor President) Smile.

The mic you should get is the...

Logitech Internet Chat Headset:

OR

Logitech Extreme Gaming Headset:

Mano and I use the Internet Chat headset and it still kicks ass. Plus it has 4 interchangable colors so if you feel like a blue color one day and black the next then so be it (Mano keeps his stock and mine is blackSmile), hehe. Hopefully you like the behind-the-head style.

posted Hide Post
    Here's me doin mexican, evil, and self.

SzerdiVoices.rar (429 Kb, 3 downloads) My Voice

Posts: 247 | Location: MI, USA | Registered: Wed June 18 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Sunshine
    Picture of Pencil
    posted Hide Post
    DUDES! You guys kick ass, lold Smile! Szerdi, the voices were awesome... we definitely are going to want that mexican (Socketboy can't do the mexican) SmileSmile. Maybe 'evil' can go somewhere and your normal voice would go good for a normal actor, yes yes.

Hope these two voices packs make other people consider doing some voice acting because these are pretty awesome. Thanks for the support, fellers... once Krackhead finishes Streaking Ragnar and I compile Bum Elder (100% done) then we can start jotting down ideas. Anyone got something fun they want in the movie?

Phil
    Picture of Socketboy
    posted Hide Post
    Here is what I have http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=103,CONTENTID=6337
    Yeah nice mexican voice.
    I'll do one for fun but for some reason it keeps sounding like strongbad to me. I'll also try to get in old guy, normal voice, and possibly a fabio ragnar voice. This shiz is fun.

posted Hide Post
    My cheap ass mic that works like a dream:

Labtec Boom Mic

And damn straight its fun! Did get some strange looks from passersby tho cuz my dorm door was open . . . haha.