Low Caliber Club
Low Caliber Club
    Low Caliber Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Red Carpet    Holiday impressions - Austria
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holiday impressions - Austria
 Login/Join

Picture of Eisregen
posted
heya party people!

i went to austria last month and i would like to share some nice pictures with you. enjoy!

the snow is about 0.5m
nice view, isn't it?

a very small village in the mountains

more mountains

more mountains with some water, heh

foggy!

nobody lives here in winter.

yeah, nice weather

Posts: 425 | Location: Saxony, Germany | Registered: Tue July 01 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of POKRISHKA
posted Hide Post
Great views man, but I'm tired of snow lol. Fog and mountains are damn spectacular Wink

Posts: 841 | Location: Nizhny Novgorod, Russia | Registered: Mon May 31 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
Awesome for sure. Looks like a fun trip!

Posts: 2090 | Location: Colorado,USA | Registered: Wed March 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Secretary
Picture of Midknight
posted Hide Post
Ok hear me out!

After viewing these spectacular pictures. I am deciding on a Scandinavian tour including a visit to my roots (Germany). So this includes Norway, Sweden, maybe Finland, Denmark, Germany then over to the UK possibly. This is a long term future vacation for the lack of holiday time I accumulate each year from my job. I will though one day be in those countries to take in all that is Europe.

Posts: 1280 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: Sat January 18 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sunshine
Picture of Pencil
posted Hide Post
very very cool pictures, eis. austria does not look like a bad place at all; thanks for sharing your shots, man!

reminds me of the nice shots pok made where everything looks remarkably empty, peaceful. lol middie... i think what he's trying to tell you, eis, is to beware in a few years for he's coming to your townnn, woo! doubtful but i'm envious. hey middie, new jersey is a rather exotic place itself (lol), got any roots you want to visit here<3? haha.

Posts: 1308 | Location: NJ | Registered: Tue November 04 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Secretary
Picture of Midknight
posted Hide Post
I'll ROOT you!!! root: su
password: rootage!
LOL!

There is no doubt duder I am going to Europe once again mark my words!

Actually ya I would be good to meet up. And yes I would like to check the eastern sea-board of this continent sometime soon. East coast Canada down to South Carolina. Scope out where my ancientors started there journey inland.

Posts: 1280 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: Sat January 18 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
pfft colorado is better than that east stuff.

Posts: 2090 | Location: Colorado,USA | Registered: Wed March 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Secretary
Picture of Midknight
posted Hide Post
I live in Alberta. Same stuff as Colorado. HAHAHAH But hotter women!

Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
yeah right!
Alls I know is that denver was rated teh number 1 city for singles by maxim or stuff or something like that.... Big Grin

Lamur
Picture of SHADY
posted Hide Post
foggy is nice.

"The more I drink,
The better you look."

-- a drunk.

Posts: 1041 | Location: Belmont CA | Registered: Tue January 28 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post