New
Find
Notify
Tools

Role Call
 Login/Join

Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted
Ok, we've done this before. I just want to know who's here and who isn't.

Please post in this topic to let me know you're around so I can update our rosters accordingly.

Today is November 20, you've got until December 4th to confirm your status with the club. I figure two weeks is plenty of time.

[edit] Just realized I spelled the title "Roll" call as in Dinner Rolls... lol.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Manowar,

Posts: 2948 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: Fri January 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Secretary
Picture of Midknight
posted Hide Post
Present. Although busy as a dog. Frown I want to play games!!!!

Posts: 1280 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: Sat January 18 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
Hey magistery! You should make the game threads sticky so the seem more like subforums .

Posts: 2090 | Location: Colorado,USA | Registered: Wed March 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr_Fister
posted Hide Post
I love presents! I will always be lurking in the shadows of Rune Smile

Posts: 691 | Location: The Ocean! | Registered: Wed January 22 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
Oh and im AWOL

Posts: 2090 | Location: Colorado,USA | Registered: Wed March 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sunshine
Picture of Pencil
posted Hide Post
A Weiner Of Love!

There's a lot of game threads there, it'll be good if they're sticky but there's so friggin' many! I don't know how that'd look but it'd make a lot o' sense. Maybe there should be a subforum for all official game threads because I want to make some more like America's Army but I'm afraid it'll be too bulky.

It'll be better if they were sticky but then again there's so so many Smile maybe just another subforum for it although I plan on making a totally new section for the site with all rosters.

And I'm here Suspicion.

Posts: 1308 | Location: NJ | Registered: Tue November 04 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
posted Hide Post
As far as I can tell, subforums are not possible with our forum software. Frown

I spent an hour on two different occasions trying to find some way to do it (or hack it) in the admin CP but no luck.

Posts: 2948 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: Fri January 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Emeritus
Picture of Dante
posted Hide Post
Sup dudes?
My role? Undetermined floater.
Got some travel coming up next week, overseas to Hong Kong with the wife.

Be back mid-December, but of course I'll check forum periodically.

Big Grin

Posts: 1258 | Location: "Auslander" | Registered: Wed May 21 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of WoOdY
posted Hide Post
me here

"WoOdY aKa:WOODROW/WOODSTER"

Posts: 640 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: Mon January 20 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
posted Hide Post
Good to hear from you, Dant'. I've been discussing heading to Sydney with the wife sometime in the next year or two. (Perhaps a honeymoon?)

Regardless, I'll keep ya posted.

Picture of Krackhead
posted Hide Post
What?

Posts: 910 | Location: Florida USA | Registered: Sun January 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Eisregen
posted Hide Post
still alive and active Smile

Posts: 425 | Location: Saxony, Germany | Registered: Tue July 01 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sunshine
Picture of Pencil
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Krackhead:
What?

Yes.

Posts: 1308 | Location: NJ | Registered: Tue November 04 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krackhead
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pencil:
quote:
Originally posted by Krackhead:
What?

http://ssl.securewebserver.com/jacksflorist.co.nz/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/I%20love%20you%20balloon.jpg

Yes.

Huh?
I dont get it.

Posts: 910 | Location: Florida USA | Registered: Sun January 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ']['|-|E_Szerdi
posted Hide Post
I'm lurking.

Posts: 247 | Location: MI, USA | Registered: Wed June 18 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Emeritus
Picture of Ministration
posted Hide Post
Yep.

Posts: 526 | Location: Flin Flon, MB, Canada | Registered: Wed May 21 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bjorkan
posted Hide Post
I'm still alive, but really busy. I'm trying to stay around as I can, but I don't often play games these rough times.

Bjørkan, Asahelt

Posts: 52 | Location: Montréal, Québec, Canada | Registered: Fri March 19 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
posted Hide Post
Sounds good, Bjorkan. Nice to hear from you. We all get busy, and that's fine, it's understood.