Notify
Tools

just a little ya
 Login/Join

Secretary
Picture of Midknight
posted
this is from sup kracka..

Shoot that motherfucker again PLEASE!!!!
Damn fulgy is right!
Lets wear old lady panties on our heads and rap about our mother-fuckers and homies in da hood!
I wear kevlar because its warm!
I swear this bling around my neck should just as well be chainmail.
Why wear black when you already are?
White isn't for Niggers; it only should be stickin to your ape hands!
I fuck white girls! Because they my bitches!

Posts: 1280 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: Sat January 18 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr_Fister
posted Hide Post
Any explanation for this? I don't understand...

Posts: 691 | Location: The Ocean! | Registered: Wed January 22 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Secretary
Picture of Midknight
posted Hide Post
The 50 cent pic in Sup Kracka. I hate rappers and I hate 50 Cent! They are so retarded!

Posts: 1280 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: Sat January 18 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sunshine
Picture of Pencil
posted Hide Post
Haha I was ready to post a reply to the Sup Kracka thing saying "I bet you edited this post out because it had curses..." and I guess this is the post is that and it did have coises Smile.

I attend a jigaboo-ridden high school and I don't hear any nigger music or anything at all... much. I don't know the channel number of 'music' channels on teevee, haven't listened to the radio for .... well, any of my life... so I'm not exploited to jigga barge too much considering where I go to school and who I'm surrounded by... I'd like niggers and nigger-imagery/sp34k to keep away from LowCal, too Smile.

Posts: 1308 | Location: NJ | Registered: Tue November 04 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr_Fister
posted Hide Post
Ummmm . I think racism is quite uncool and VERY shortsighted. Am I in the right club here?
Let me know please.

Fister.

Posts: 691 | Location: The Ocean! | Registered: Wed January 22 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Emeritus
Picture of kyr0xx0r
AIM: Online Status For imsofakingl33t
posted Hide Post
black people have the best ganja

Posts: 838 | Location: So, Cal | Registered: Thu June 26 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sunshine
Picture of Pencil
posted Hide Post
Unter wanted this to be a place for anyone and everyone to feel secure and vent at will. Nothing you say is wrong and the point is that we should feel free to be ourselves in the presence of club members and such. Like Middie and I just said something that is on our mind and in here we're used to speaking as we wish without being turned down as it is the only place we can do that Vagina. So yeah you're in the right club, just try not to dislike us because of a little thing we rather dislike Smile.

You think racism is uncool and, well, Middie and I agree on our opinions of that one big part of the music industry is all. What I meant in the last post (in the last line) was not them in general (although I can feel how I want, yes Smile) but the ol' 49cent and 'his little genre'.

I wanted to edit that last line but my 60-minute limit is up.... and although I'm pretty sure I can edit posts anytime (I only do it for the official topics I made) I'm respecting the limitations of everyone else on the forum as it isn't even severe... just another miswrite. Sorry about that.

Posts: 1308 | Location: NJ | Registered: Tue November 04 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krackhead
posted Hide Post
I did cause it said Cracka

Posts: 910 | Location: Florida USA | Registered: Sun January 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Eisregen
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ummmm . I think racism is quite uncool and VERY shortsighted

i agree...

quote:
black people have the best ganja

you can't say that in general Wink

Posts: 425 | Location: Saxony, Germany | Registered: Tue July 01 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted Hide Post
A vent/rant in the Red Carpet is completely allowed. Nobody is right or wrong, we're a group of very diverse guys that can accept each other without worrying too much about political or personal beliefs. Low Caliber is a sanctuary from every day political-correctness and manners. I believe that to be the spirit that Low Caliber was founded on.

Posts: 2948 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: Fri January 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Secretary
Picture of Midknight
posted Hide Post
I am expressing my hatred over the rap community. Its absolutely incredible what those fuck jobs do to society and the musicians they rip shit off of. It pisses me off everytime I see some person listening to them or trying to emulate them.

Emeritus
Picture of kyr0xx0r
AIM: Online Status For imsofakingl33t
posted Hide Post
kill whitey.

Posts: 838 | Location: So, Cal | Registered: Thu June 26 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
ahahaha. Yeah. ....

Posts: 2090 | Location: Colorado,USA | Registered: Wed March 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Emeritus
Picture of Ministration
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted Hide Post
Wow... good... topic.

http://www.stormfront.org/

Posts: 526 | Location: Flin Flon, MB, Canada | Registered: Wed May 21 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post