Low Caliber Club
Low Caliber Club
    Low Caliber Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Gaming General    Low Caliber Arena!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 

Moderators: Manowar, Midknight
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Low Caliber Arena!
 Login/Join

Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted Hide Post
Order has been restored to our top ten.

Posts: 2948 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: Fri January 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of POKRISHKA
posted Hide Post
Hey there's me! Smile

Posts: 841 | Location: Nizhny Novgorod, Russia | Registered: Mon May 31 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
I am still a ways out with a score of 11something

Posts: 2090 | Location: Colorado,USA | Registered: Wed March 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
Mano! Dud u usea photomchsop to put yourself on the leaderboard? Wink

And, rust mace looks sweet in this graphikcs mode

Posts: 2090 | Location: Colorado,USA | Registered: Wed March 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lamur
Picture of SHADY
posted Hide Post
r00n in too-dee.

Posts: 1042 | Location: Belmont CA | Registered: Tue January 28 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lamur
Picture of SHADY
posted Hide Post
No one is on - don't tell me you got jobs and are serious adults now. i know half of you n00bs got laid off and your girlfriends dumped you.

Posts: 1042 | Location: Belmont CA | Registered: Tue January 28 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
Not yet, but I am working one more day, then I have 16 in a row off!
I am sure I'll be stopping by the lowcal arena much more often

Lamur
Picture of SHADY
posted Hide Post
Are you on maternity leave to give birth to your 6 hamsters?

Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Socketboy:
Not yet, but I am working one more day, then I have 16 in a row off!
I am sure I'll be stopping by the lowcal arena much more often

Everytime I hop on Rune (2-3 times a week) nobody is in LCA. Let's try to arrange a time frame, shall we?

Posts: 2948 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: Fri January 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lamur
Picture of SHADY
posted Hide Post
Would be lovely if the website updated itself with the server's status.

Sunshine
Picture of Pencil
posted Hide Post
eltes try to arange your face

Posts: 1308 | Location: NJ | Registered: Tue November 04 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lamur
Picture of SHADY
posted Hide Post
Pencil says:

"i love selte bawls"

Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
Well turns out I got busy during the holidays with all the people off of work and parties going on.
But yeah, we should arrange some games on here though

Emeritus
Picture of kyr0xx0r
AIM: Online Status For imsofakingl33t
posted Hide Post
Let's try some RUNE!

This Friday Night, clear your schedules. It's LCC time.

Also i just checked the TS server and it's up and good to go so we can have some awesome sexy chat times too :]

If you don't show up that's fine I'll play with myself and probably have just as much fun, but it would be fucking awesome if you LCC'ers can make it, (especially those of you who i haven't chatted with in such a long time.) It will be fun times to have some Rune and catch up with some of you, and laugh, and cry, and maybe even talk a little shit Smile~ so i hope you can make it. This FRIDAY I'll be on TS as early as 5pm pacific. Also if you cant make it but this sounds like amazing fun hit me up at afreibott@gmail.com and we can get some fun in this week, or perhaps later in the weekend.

Love u guys,

Rox

Posts: 838 | Location: So, Cal | Registered: Thu June 26 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Secretary
Picture of Midknight
posted Hide Post
I'll be on late. But I'll be there!

Posts: 1280 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: Sat January 18 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
I'll be there at some point Friday night. Hopefully everyone is still on. I don't have a mic yet, but I'll be happy to sit back and listen to you all while I kill you in game Wink

Emeritus
Picture of kyr0xx0r
AIM: Online Status For imsofakingl33t
posted Hide Post
Nice!

Posts: 838 | Location: So, Cal | Registered: Thu June 26 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of POKRISHKA
posted Hide Post
Friday is 23rd? At what time you start coming to the server? And tell the time zone Smile I would really love to join you.

Posts: 841 | Location: Nizhny Novgorod, Russia | Registered: Mon May 31 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sunshine
Picture of Pencil
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by POKRISHKA:
Friday is 23rd? At what time you start coming to the server? And tell the time zone Smile I would really love to join you.
5pm pacific is in the post

Posts: 1308 | Location: NJ | Registered: Tue November 04 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of POKRISHKA
posted Hide Post
Damn it's 4 am here Frown Will come at 9 pm pacific time the earliest.