Low Caliber Club
Low Caliber Club
    Low Caliber Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Gaming General    Happy Birthday Duff

Moderators: Manowar, Midknight
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Birthday Duff
 Login/Join

Lamur
Picture of SHADY
posted
October 30th is my best friend's birthday Smile

Posts: 1041 | Location: Belmont CA | Registered: Tue January 28 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
If you don't post a happy birthday thread for your best friend until almost a full month after his birthday, I would hate to see when you post a birthday thread for your worst enemy

Posts: 2090 | Location: Colorado,USA | Registered: Wed March 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sunshine
Picture of Pencil
posted Hide Post
baert

Posts: 1308 | Location: NJ | Registered: Tue November 04 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Socketboy:
If you don't post a happy birthday thread for your best friend until almost a full month after his birthday, I would hate to see when you post a birthday thread for your worst enemy

Sorry had to edit my reply... very much in bad taste.

Posts: 2948 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: Fri January 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lamur
Picture of SHADY
posted Hide Post
Atleast i wished duffy a happy b day - unlike you rude sheeps.

Posts: 1041 | Location: Belmont CA | Registered: Tue January 28 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
Bad taste, on this forum? Wink

And although it is merely symbolic, my participation in this thread signifies my happy birthday wishes for your best friend as well.

Posts: 2090 | Location: Colorado,USA | Registered: Wed March 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lamur
Picture of SHADY
posted Hide Post
Way to totally redeem yourself Socket!

Picture of POKRISHKA
posted Hide Post
You forgotten about my brithday this year Frown

Posts: 841 | Location: Nizhny Novgorod, Russia | Registered: Mon May 31 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by POKRISHKA:
You forgotten about my brithday this year Frown

You must be his worst enemy

Lamur
Picture of SHADY
posted Hide Post
everyone knows that your mom is my worst enemy phill.