Find
Notify
Tools

Sup Kracka
 Login/Join

Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
wow, where does one find empty roads anymore?

Posts: 2090 | Location: Colorado,USA | Registered: Wed March 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sunshine
Picture of Pencil
posted Hide Post
it was far from empty, but despite retards and/or suvs driving like shit over double yellows thinking they can tackle any inch of that road over the speed limit, its was a blast Thumbs Up

Posts: 1308 | Location: NJ | Registered: Tue November 04 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Eisregen
posted Hide Post
Sup Kracka?! Sup guys?
Didn't expect this site to work. amazing.
nice to see that there's still life in here. i have been very busy lately... but i was able to buy a new set of wheels. hell yeah.

Image100_0376.JPG (1,375 Kb, 56 downloads) ZX-12R

Posts: 425 | Location: Saxony, Germany | Registered: Tue July 01 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
Nice bike!

Posts: 2090 | Location: Colorado,USA | Registered: Wed March 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Emeritus
Picture of Dante
posted Hide Post
'sup dudes.
(just trying out the ol' login...)

Posts: 1258 | Location: "Auslander" | Registered: Wed May 21 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lamur
Picture of SHADY
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dante:
'sup dudes.

Hey Doc!

Posts: 1041 | Location: Belmont CA | Registered: Tue January 28 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Emeritus
Picture of Dante
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SHADY:
quote:
Originally posted by Dante:
'sup dudes.

Hey Doc!

Hey hey!
What's been happening?

Posts: 1258 | Location: "Auslander" | Registered: Wed May 21 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lamur
Picture of SHADY
posted Hide Post
precision trolling with vengeance.

you?

Posts: 1041 | Location: Belmont CA | Registered: Tue January 28 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Emeritus
Picture of Dante
posted Hide Post
quote:
precision trolling with vengeance.

Heh, it's a fine art.

Myself: Secular acitvities - mostly work as junior-middle level medicus, some family.
Unfortunately very nomadic 2004-7. Even now, afflicted with overtime on a regular basis, but consoled with stable accommodations and broadband.

Lamur
Picture of SHADY
posted Hide Post
why do smart people talk in ways that make them impossible to understand Dante?

Emeritus
Picture of Dante
posted Hide Post
Ah, pardon. Personally I find the English language fascinating for spontaneity and abstract diction. But due to business hours spent in repetitive jargon, not much chance otherwise to explore this seductive element.

Lamur
Picture of SHADY
posted Hide Post
does it irk you when you make dumb spelling or structural mistakes? it pains me to read things i write...

Emeritus
Picture of Dante
posted Hide Post
quote:
does it irk you when you make dumb spelling or structural mistakes?

Nope, I find this language is very forgiving, as are most of its users. there's a lot of shorthand stuff nowadays, viz in-game 'lol' 'gf' or sms talk etc that even if the eyes register as errors, the mind glosses over.

Lamur
Picture of SHADY
posted Hide Post
apparently i'm in either totall agreement or unwilling to take this train of thought further...

Picture of Eisregen
posted Hide Post
Streetfighter IV

Imagekenflowchart.jpg (120 Kb, 52 downloads)

Posts: 425 | Location: Saxony, Germany | Registered: Tue July 01 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peregrine
Picture of Baigum
posted Hide Post
and here goes shady being his usual self loathed tardedness that despises the world because he cant stand himself long enough to get out of bed to use the restroom and shit out his agression instead decides to troll from behind the safety of his keyboard...ur lucky nobody u have pissed off has located where u live yet u prik Wink anyway how old is this fukin post Razz and who started it originally back on the 1st lcc forum thx very much Razz sup fellaz whatz every1 been up to (cept shady cause i wish u would fall in with that last bag of kittens u dropped in the hudson river so ur skin would also peel off slowly just before the toxins started eating away at the small and barely existant muscle mass on ur body while ur still alive to endure the pain and suffering u deserve, how u were ever let into this clan we will never know, i guess unter shouldnt have taken so many vacations) long time no see everybody else. not that any1 givz a shit but i been Mr. Mom for a while now since disability but its ok. i get to cook n cleean and take care of the wife & kid o and did i mention play video games all damn day Big Grin no srsly it sux but its a living. atleast i still have the little woman who loves me (gawd knows why) but she does. mostly i play counter-strike source still under the name Renji in hotsauce 8.12.68.11:27015 stop by some time fellaz, but fallout3 had me hookt for too damn long, arkam asylum (PC version cause its the only way to truly game) has stolen most of my life recently. but anyway good rantin cause shady has been and always will be a true whole ass. l8erz.

bobbay.bmp (435 Kb, 58 downloads) be sure to check ur 6 constantly cause im usually there ready to stab ya :p

Posts: 18 | Location: FL | Registered: Mon February 10 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peregrine
Picture of Baigum
posted Hide Post
btw luv the ken flow chart Eisregen thatz the 2nd best one i have seend yet Wink here's the 1st.

holy-u-ken!!!!

Imageconsolechart.jpg (36 Kb, 63 downloads) hehheh

Posts: 18 | Location: FL | Registered: Mon February 10 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lamur
Picture of SHADY
posted Hide Post
what an idiot. props on painting yourself into a total loser quadrant.

Picture of Eisregen
posted Hide Post
oh come on... i love my PS3 :-) and i love video games... and i have friends...
oh well. nevermind. it's good to see you around, Baigum.

Picture of POKRISHKA
posted Hide Post
Hey me still alive. How things are around here? You guys still play on the revived arena or is it dead again already?

Posts: 841 | Location: Nizhny Novgorod, Russia | Registered: Mon May 31 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post