Low Caliber Club
Low Caliber Club
    Low Caliber Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Red Carpet    Fister's Rant (political)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fister's Rant (political)
 Login/Join

Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted Hide Post
... and Sasketchewan is like North Dakota. Smile

What state is Prince Edward Island like?

Posts: 2948 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: Fri January 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Secretary
Picture of Midknight
posted Hide Post
Ya Saskatchewan is like N.D.

P.E.I. is well our Puerto Rico I am thinking LOL no I think its like Florida. Lots of older folk and laid back people. Nice place actually.

Posts: 1280 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: Sat January 18 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krackhead
posted Hide Post
Yep Nice place to live and retire.

Posts: 910 | Location: Florida USA | Registered: Sun January 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr_Fister
posted Hide Post
lol Vancouver Island is like Florida/Hollywood

weird place to be sure, which is why I heart it here. I am ( if yer the Gov't I'm lying ) a stoner so I'm already over my bad experience, but I still won't go to the States again. I will just wait till the cool Americans come to happy/safe/stoned Canada!

It really is less/more paranoid up here. Most people don't really seem to care about major events except as joke material. But take some trivial little clip from the news or a missing puppy story and we freak out! I'm talkin' up in arms sh!t . Welll anyweigh I'm done ranting and making porposeful spleing erorz for now.

BTW pencil.... that is perhaps the best BP news in the history of BP.
The only way that could be cooler is if the show was Kiddeo!!!

Imagekideo.jpg (35 Kb, 40 downloads)

Posts: 691 | Location: The Ocean! | Registered: Wed January 22 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Secretary
Picture of Midknight
posted Hide Post
Fuck ya I remember that show Fister. LOL fuckin Buddy, Ace and PJ LOL hahahaha "We are going to rock".... "Kideo style"

Posts: 1280 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: Sat January 18 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krackhead
posted Hide Post
WTF? I never heard of them.
Is it canadian?

Posts: 910 | Location: Florida USA | Registered: Sun January 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted Hide Post
that looks scary Eek

Posts: 2948 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: Fri January 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of WoOdY
posted Hide Post
any action figures of them? if so ship me them

"WoOdY aKa:WOODROW/WOODSTER"

Posts: 640 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: Mon January 20 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post