Low Caliber Club
Low Caliber Club
    Low Caliber Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Red Carpet    You dont talk much in the back room lold!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You dont talk much in the back room lold!
 Login/Join

Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Midknight:
Yay I got a job?

Hoooray!

Nice. what did you get?

Posts: 2090 | Location: Colorado,USA | Registered: Wed March 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krackhead
posted Hide Post
mizzle is kizzle fo shizzle.

Posts: 910 | Location: Florida USA | Registered: Sun January 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Midknight:
Yay I got a job?

Hoooray!

Woo! Congrats man!

I might be on the fast track to a real job, too. Get this: It comes with a company car. Wish me luck.

Posts: 2948 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: Fri January 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Secretary
Picture of Midknight
posted Hide Post
Wish everyone luck in there future endeavours.

I am a frontend web designer and executive presentation creator for a trucking and parts company in Canada here.

Pay is nice. Benefits and $2,500 a year for education upgrading.

Posts: 1280 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: Sat January 18 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted Hide Post
Seriously, congrats man. Thumbs Up

Posts: 2948 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: Fri January 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Emeritus
Picture of Dante
posted Hide Post
Just read the above;
nice, dudes, nice...

Jobs with perks worth waking up to.

Cheers.

Posts: 1258 | Location: "Auslander" | Registered: Wed May 21 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
lol its dante!
Yes congrats mid, and good luck mano!
I still need to get on this job bandwagon now Big Grin

Posts: 2090 | Location: Colorado,USA | Registered: Wed March 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krackhead
posted Hide Post
Funny. Congrats Mid i thought you were kidding with the ? mark.

Posts: 910 | Location: Florida USA | Registered: Sun January 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
Kracka is your home blowin away soon?

Picture of Krackhead
posted Hide Post
I really dont know what the next hurricane is going to do. I saw that my area was shaded in orange, but the projected path is for south florida still. Lets hope it does do what last year hurricane does.

Picture of Socks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Krackhead:
I really dont know what the next hurricane is going to do. I saw that my area was shaded in orange, but the projected path is for south florida still. Lets hope it does do what last year hurricane does.

I still dotn understand why peopele live down there. Sorry kracka but to us ppl up on west coast of canada. you people are just fucking crazy.

this is my signature eh

Posts: 651 | Location: B.C., Canada | Registered: Wed March 24 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krackhead
posted Hide Post
It was only a hurriane once every 8 years but this is just how odds are sometimes. It wont be this active all the time. I think it was just a matter of time till a hurricane season like this was coming. But you know after all the destruction will only come progress.

Secretary
Picture of Midknight
posted Hide Post
DANTE!!!

How the heck are ya? What has the almighty Dante been up to?

Suggestion for Kracka: Figure out a way to keep water out of the house and the house on the ground. Might be a very good invention for the future.

Posts: 1280 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: Sat January 18 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krackhead
posted Hide Post
Dont worry about that Florida isn't all beaches. The dumbasses live on the beaches, the smarter ones live on the mainland and own a each condo with flood insurance and i guess disaster insurance.

Picture of Mr_Fister
posted Hide Post
So this is where everyone is hiding......
The public area is a little sparse lately.
Hey does Michael Jackson have Park-in-sons?

Posts: 691 | Location: The Ocean! | Registered: Wed January 22 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
lool

Sunshine
Picture of Pencil
posted Hide Post
lately. everything > lowcaliber. dropping gametag.

tired.

Posts: 1308 | Location: NJ | Registered: Tue November 04 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lamur
Picture of SHADY
posted Hide Post
heretic

"The more I drink,
The better you look."

-- a drunk.

Posts: 1041 | Location: Belmont CA | Registered: Tue January 28 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post