Tools

Retired
 Login/Join

Emeritus
Picture of Impaler
posted Hide Post
found it-was a sound package.

castle013.uax (82 Kb, 1 downloads)

Posts: 539 | Location: Romania | Registered: Sun January 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr_Fister
posted Hide Post
sorry for delay as it was Xmas, spent time with the family , and will test later tonight.

Posts: 691 | Location: The Ocean! | Registered: Wed January 22 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr_Fister
posted Hide Post
Hey Imp! I have now incorporated yer beasty into my Ice Palace. I'm sorry bout the delay as I had comp probs but now it all works well again Smile

Also were any of the sounds for the Snowbeast? Will I need the .uax file on any map with the chained beasts?

Word

Posts: 691 | Location: The Ocean! | Registered: Wed January 22 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Emeritus
Picture of Impaler
posted Hide Post
the beasts have their original rune sounds..everyone has it on their computers so you dont need anything else.

[edit]
castle013.uax ia only the snoring sound of the drunk townragnar near the wooden beer kegs.

Posts: 539 | Location: Romania | Registered: Sun January 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr_Fister
posted Hide Post
Dude thx for yer help...
The map is very close to done now ( and the sewer one too Smile ).
I wish you (or any1 here for that matter) played BF : Vietnam.
It is like every Vietnam war movie all boiled down into a kick ass game !
:lament:

Sunshine
Picture of Pencil
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr_Fister:
[...]
I wish you (or any1 here for that matter) played BF : Vietnam.
It is like every Vietnam war movie all boiled down into a kick ass game !
:lament:
You probably don't care but I play Battlefield Vietnam. I don't play the battlefield games like I used to but I sure as crap play 'em when I can Smile. I'm using Woody's CD-Key, who also has it, and can play online just fine. It's a great game but mods aren't plentiful and are buggy and even on an X800 XT PE OCd it still lags in single player.

Posts: 1308 | Location: NJ | Registered: Tue November 04 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr_Fister
posted Hide Post
o contrair wooden drawing thing.
I am always interested in playing BFV with others, and though we may have played few games together, I look forward to setting up some times to game. First I must install Xfire thingy so we can find each other easier.
I play on EA dark knight squadron server a lot, and me name = [AAC] Pig Farmer.

Originally our clan was Against All Clans, but ironically my buddies and I are Andy,Andy and Chris.... creepy eh?
The others in AAC are WarAmpChamp and Rye 'n Bacon. We are sooo CDN hehe.

PS if ya wanna play with me, ya gotta be VC.
Terminating Round-Eyed Oppressors!!!!!
M60s don't scare me get the F*ck outta my territory!

pps any1 who hasn't seen it should look for Chong Power by supafraud. Super good rap made with BFV samples and about owning as the VC.

Picture of Krackhead
posted Hide Post
Woody? Any of you guys heard from woody? I haven't heard from him in a coon's age.(coon's hehe)

Posts: 910 | Location: Florida USA | Registered: Sun January 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post