Low Caliber Club
Low Caliber Club
    Low Caliber Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Red Carpet    Clutter in General Forum
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Clutter in General Forum
 Login/Join

Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eisregen:
that's why you should use a condom. (now tell me: how to use this information when checking the forums)

why not ban socks and pok for a while to clean up the whole place?

Your sig got messed

Posts: 2090 | Location: Colorado,USA | Registered: Wed March 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Eisregen
posted Hide Post
ouch... thanks!

imp, you're right, banning is not the aanswer, and i wasn't speaking of a permanent ban. just a day or two.
we've told the boys to stop ther spamming, well they reduced it a bit, which is fine, BUT at least socks still post senseles messages.
(i haven't seen pok for a while)

Posts: 425 | Location: Saxony, Germany | Registered: Tue July 01 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted Hide Post
I created the Soapbox to try to encourage more discussions on the forums. Both in there and in the General.

Let's, as members, do our best to keep this place very much alive.

Posts: 2948 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: Fri January 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sunshine
Picture of Pencil
posted Hide Post
I like it even though "Soapbox" title isn't so perfect but it works. Just that I would go to the soapbox section thinking its a place for bitching and flaming and whining (like a real soapbox speaker would) but hey.

We'll see how this works, I'm going to make some official gaming topics in the gaming section for a few games I know and love to play online.

Posts: 1308 | Location: NJ | Registered: Tue November 04 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted Hide Post
The title works, it's just a good name for a "lounge", which is exactly the way low cal operates. (ie calling it a red carpet instead of the member forum)

Posts: 2948 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: Fri January 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post