Low Caliber Club
Low Caliber Club
    Low Caliber Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Red Carpet    Rune has been reinstalled!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rune has been reinstalled!!
 Login/Join

Secretary
Picture of Midknight
posted
The itch was needing to be scratched.
Anyone up for a game let me know.

Posts: 1280 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: Sat January 18 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sunshine
Picture of Pencil
posted Hide Post
cool! my hard drive died two days ago! rune was on it

Posts: 1308 | Location: NJ | Registered: Tue November 04 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
Yeah man, maybe sunday

Posts: 2090 | Location: Colorado,USA | Registered: Wed March 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Secretary
Picture of Midknight
posted Hide Post
Sweet

Posts: 1280 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: Sat January 18 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
Yeah I got some finals and some papers to do today - but tomorrow should be good.

I need to fix my rune install though I think. Last time I played, everything in there, from the main menu, to the actual game was slow motion... anyway yeah I'd love a game o Rune again

Posts: 2090 | Location: Colorado,USA | Registered: Wed March 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of POKRISHKA
posted Hide Post
I'm up for playin'

Posts: 841 | Location: Nizhny Novgorod, Russia | Registered: Mon May 31 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Socks
posted Hide Post
did anyone actually find a copy of the LCA?

this is my signature eh

Posts: 651 | Location: B.C., Canada | Registered: Wed March 24 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of POKRISHKA
posted Hide Post
Not a totally working one.

Posts: 841 | Location: Nizhny Novgorod, Russia | Registered: Mon May 31 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Secretary
Picture of Midknight
posted Hide Post
I may have one kickin around on backup!
Just played some JuNN and REY clan members. Still got the touch with the roman sword.

Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
I love that sword

Magistrate
Picture of Manowar
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted Hide Post
Do you remember the number of servers/players when you played? Curious to see how the numbers are now-a-days...

Posts: 2948 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: Fri January 17 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of POKRISHKA
posted Hide Post
I still play the game. Sometimes it's really hard to find a good place, so I mostly play only with friends. Still only with romansword Smile

Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
I was shocked last weekend when I played in a RHI tourney!

I got in and there were like 15 active servers - most over at least half full.

Most of the time I would say there is closer to 5 with more than 6 players though - not too bad actually

Emeritus
Picture of Dante
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Midknight:
The itch was needing to be scratched.

Aye; second that.
Now trying to source a copy of HOV (sigh).

Problem solved

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dante,

Posts: 1258 | Location: "Auslander" | Registered: Wed May 21 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Eisregen
posted Hide Post
Re-installed today!
Going to play after work. I wonder if there are servers up... see you online

Posts: 425 | Location: Saxony, Germany | Registered: Tue July 01 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post