Notify
Tools

Me again
 Login/Join

Picture of Socks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pencil:
i only had the balls to do it because i had to solder the stock wiring harness in my car which was a much bigger job

What wiring harness.... the stock stereo wiring harness.. :S ?

those wires are easy to solder...

this is my signature eh

Posts: 651 | Location: B.C., Canada | Registered: Wed March 24 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sunshine
Picture of Pencil
posted Hide Post
the previous owner installed a piece of shit pioneer head unit and cut all the wires... i bought a stock head unit from the 06 models and gasp, i try to install and realize he raped my harness and cut the wires barely enough to touch. that and so much for color codes, was a mess.

Posts: 1308 | Location: NJ | Registered: Tue November 04 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Socks
posted Hide Post
My dad was lookin for a new headunit because in his car the previous owner installed a piece of shit jvc, and hooked the power of the stereo to the headlights, so the headlights had to be on.

We bought him an alpine unit and had to run our own wire to the batt.... Thats a tough run.

this is my signature eh

Posts: 651 | Location: B.C., Canada | Registered: Wed March 24 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sunshine
Picture of Pencil
posted Hide Post
that's retaaarddded, now you see the wii is easier than this

just the solder points are teensy lol

Posts: 1308 | Location: NJ | Registered: Tue November 04 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Socks
posted Hide Post
Ill attempt this first on tetchro and cheese's wii.

btw. tets to lazy to post so he wanted me to tell you tht he <3's his pen pen

this is my signature eh

Picture of POKRISHKA
posted Hide Post
Well, if somebody is still interested to know how I'm going here are a few lines. I continue to study at the Technical University, finishing my first year there and, as I plan, finishing it quite successfully. I'm still composing music - way much better now. I really like that hobby, it is a very interesting one and I'm making a lot of progress in it. Bought myself new PC as I said already in the Spam topic and I also have finally bought all the musical stuff I needed: MIDI-keyboard, new soundcard, microphone, preamplifier. Now I can record very hight quality vocals and instruments such as electric guitar, which can be connected to the same preamplifier as the microphone. I would love to have it as my profession someday Razz

Posts: 841 | Location: Nizhny Novgorod, Russia | Registered: Mon May 31 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Phil
Picture of Socketboy
posted Hide Post
Sounds fun. I have not made any music since my Socketboy's punk o'matic thing but I want to sometime, especially because I have been listening to all the mashups over at www.goodblimey.com/tunes recently

Posts: 2090 | Location: Colorado,USA | Registered: Wed March 19 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post